A night talk with him ( amourshipping).

At night, in train 7:00pm.

Everyone finished their dinner and was talking and walking around in carriage. Ash was not there which made Serena worried. He didn't eat his lunch and dinner. She then walked towards deila. Delia was sitting on sit with other's parents talking about there kids and their life. Deila then saw Serena coming towards her . She smiled at her then she a worried look on her face.

Deila:- what wrong Serena . Did something happen.

Serna then nod as she knows that Ash will not eat on his own. She have tell him to eat.

Serena:- Ash haven't ate  anything sence afternoon. Do you where is he so I can give him food.

Deila smiled at her . She was so caring about ash that she knows that he haven't ate sense afternoon. She knows that Ash didn't ate ,but just to see if she can be that much caring about ash if she loves him.

Deila:- yeah I saw him going to the observation carriage. * She Whispered in Serena's ear* don't let him get over you.

Serena blushed as she get into the carriage where chef's were cooking. the main chef saw her and blow down.

Chef:- what you what my lady . Did something happen.

Serena smiled and nod as she told him that she what to bake macarons and make coffee for Ash cause he haven't ate sense. Chef agreed to request of Serena. He let her bake poke puff and after she finished it chef tell her that he what to taste her macarons . When he ate the first
macarons he was supericed it was more delicious then his own macarons. He said her if she could tell him the recipe for macarons. Serena smiled nervously as she never thought of get a comment for a 5 star chef.

After tell him the recipe Serena walked towards the carriage . When she reach there she saw Ash with his clap on his face and he was lieing on the bench . She then sat down as she keep looking at him.

Ash:- what you want Serena

She became supericed as she thought he was sleeping

Serena:- wow.... Sorry I have just bring
macarons and coffee for you sense you haven't ate anything.

Ash then sit as his blue eyes was at her look her . Serena then noticed that his eyes were little red in bottom.
She keep looking at him and suddenly she saw the warmth of his brown eyes in it and it was just for a sec. Ash then look at Moon as sit there. She then blushed and looked away.

There was a silence in atmosphere but not awkward one but pleased one. She then look at him . Ash then look at  Glass window . He can see beautiful moon from glass window. He then started thinking about glass.

Ash :- glass is so easy to break.

Serena then look at glass as she smiled at ash thought. Serena then look as Ash .

Serena:- but it let other see though it so we can see the beauty of moon.

Ash:- you are so mature to think about it like that.

She then look at him giggled. Ash the look at her . She just like that moon . Shining in the night so others can't feel loneliness. She make others happy and he was just like the glass. He just following her way that she what him to live. He showed kindness because she tell him to be kind with others. Ash then remembered something as he look at her. He then lie in her lap as he close his eyes

Ash:- I just what to make your wishes true. I remember that one of those was that you want me to see me singing.

She blush because he remembered something that simple.
Ash then started to remember all his promises to her. He started to sing as Serena close her eyes and hold his head in her lap.