Little More To Break ( finally free)

At morning,

Serena was sleeping with ash near her . Yesterday was the day when Serena got more motivation to keep it . She meet the ash that she loved . he might not be in his body but , he was still their to support her even if she the one who have hurt him.

She slowly open her eyes knowing that person next her is still sleeping. She then finally saw Ash in front of her.  He had the same body and have same face , but little different then him as she touch his scar , but he is still the person who is she loves and who she is going to bring back .

Serena:- I won't give up like you always says. I will never let you go . From now on I will love you till your heart contain . * Put her hand on his chest* I didn't knew that you have already given your heart to me , you kept you distance from me cause you don't want me remember the monster that you are hiding inside you , but now that I know everything about you , your fear , your happiness , your dreams , your love towards me and what your heart feels all this time. I will now keep holding you till you let your feelings out for me

Serena then pull his face in her chest as she want him to feel her warmth . She then kiss his forehead and patted his head . She then suddenly saw Ash opening his eyes as if he was confused about the position they were.

Ash:- What are you doing?

Serena smiled as she sat up . Ash then slowly sat up next serena as she kept looking at him with a new look in her eyes. She then move next to his cheek and kiss him . Ash got a little supericed as she was getting to much bold today.

Serena:- I will make you come out of your darkness my ash , today I will give my all to break the curse . I will make our bond more pure then before.

Ash sigh as she is now getting more motivated to break the curse. He then slowly move Serena away and got in the bathroom to get ready. Serena smiled as she saw the small blush on Ash's face .

After get ready,

Ash was getting out of his room as Serena was standing behind him wait for him to close the door. He then close the door as he felt someone hold his another hand . He look behind him and saw Serena smiling at him .

Serena:- let's go ash everyone is waiting at table * pull him down stairs*

She then started to pull him as he try to match her speed.

Everyone was eating as they saw the couple come down to eat. Serena was the one to hold hands . Bonnie then share a knowing look with Deila as they were getting a idea about their situation.

Serena:- Good morning everyone * sitting on the chair next Ash*

Ash:- good morning .

Everyone:- g.g.good morning ?

Ash then started to eat as his appetite was like normal two big plates filled with food . Ash started to eat as everyone was supericed at him . Serena was smiling at him as she eat her food. Everyone was now getting idea as they saw a small smile on Ash's face while eating the food.

Deila :-* whisper to red* look like she getting hold of him right!?.

Red:-* whisper* Yea I saw that right now ! She will able to break the cure in no time.

Ash:- what are both whisper about. ?

They both jumped as they saw Ash staring at them . Deila and red laugh as they told him that it's nothing just about their life after they were away from each other .

Ash:- Ok ... Also I want you all to meet my friends I made while I was in the mountain when I was just a kid .

Everyone got confused as didn't new about Ash's more friends then the one they met on his journey , they thought that they might be like Yami and his old friends . They nod at him as they want to meet his more friends which he made when they didn't meet him