I will find you one day

The last day of camp ,

Ash was standing at gate of camp with his mom . So he can meet Serena for the last time. Ash then saw a woman coming with a gift in her . She look at Ash for some sec .

Women:- Hello, are you Ash.

Ash became confused that how she knows his name . He then nod while look at woman.

She smiled and get on her knees and bring the gift in front of her.

Women:- I am Serena's mom  Grace . She couldn't come here. So she send a gift for you Ash .she is busy in work *Giving it to Ash*

Ash:-( why Serena didn't come . She said that we will meet at last day . Was she just using me just like others. I was just a toy for her . I want see her last time but, I couldn't see her now . Why why.. why it's have to me.

Ash eyes started to feel with tears . He throw the gift and started to run towards his house.

Ash's mom:- Ash wait...

But Ash keep run towards his house as tear were flowing from his eyes.

After some hour,

Ash was just sitting on bed in his room . Think about why she didn't came and was she just using him .
Ash then heard door opening and closing.

Deila:- Ash come down . I have some thing for you.

Ash then come down . Deila then saw the old Ash in Ash who was emotionless emotionless and feeling less. Deila then look at and make him sit on couch. She wip tear for his eyes.

Deila:- why you run way Ash. Don't you what to see your friend's gift.

Ash:- she is no longer my friend . She.. she.* Tear started fall down* just left me. She..told me that she will come but,.  .... she doesn't care about me.

Deila then hug Ash as he keep crying. After some time ash calm down . Deila then broke hug and look at Ash with smile. Deila then removed the gift which Ash have throwed  at camp gate

Deila:- this gift can give you answer of your questions. And I prefer you should open in some where alone.