He was in pain

At morning,

Serena was now sit on kitchen table with deila. Serena told deila that she what to talk about something important. Ash then come down and walk out house.

Serena sign and look deila with a scared look.

Serena:- Deila last night when I was sleeping and suddenly woke up . I put my head on his chest and I don't hear the heartbeat . What it's mean.

Deila then look at Serena then at floor and tears started to come out.

Deila:- He kill him self 3 months ago.

Serena:- * scared* it's impossible. He not dead . I just him saw him going outside.

Then suddenly Eevee teleport in front of Serena and deila. She then changed into her human from.

Arcuse:- I am arcuse

Arcuse:- I am arcuse. Ash's pokemon.*sad* and it's turth that Ash you know is dead.

Serena:- I can't be .....I won't believe it that he dead* tears started flowing down*

Arcuse:- You are reasonable for that Serena.

Serena:- how can I do that to Ash I love him.

Arcuse:-. *angry* STOP LYING!!.

Serena then look at arcuse with tears flowing down .

Serena:- how..... can I ?.

Deila:- when you said that you hate him and he is useless he ..... He killed him self.

Serena :- then who is he now.

Arcuse:- From strating  .Serena he loved you that's why he travelled every region to find you. And When he finally find you he was happy. You must notice that he was sad to leave you right.

Serena:- *nod*

Deila:- And when he come back form journey. He was happy for the first time. He trained hard so he can protect you. But what you said that night break him. For 4 years he try to show you that he can be useful , but his 4 year gone waste in just few words of your.

Serena:- what I said was not Truth I was black mailed by calem that why.

Arcuse:-* look at Serena's eyes* you are lying to yourself . You mean all words you said to Ash.

Serena:- No I don't_

Deila:-*angry*Stop lying yourself. He asked your shadow And it said that all word you said was true.

Serena was go ask about shadow but , arcuse stopped her.

Arcuse:- Ash use a technique called the shadows truth. In which a person shadow is given physical appearance by arua .A shadow know all about the person truth and lies. And when your shadow Said it was true that you hate him because he is kind. he use a curse called the Blackheart . When a person use it his kindness , feelings and emotion are vanished . It is a very painful process in other words the person's personality change into a monster.but Ash was smiling Because he know that after this you will be happy. And at last he will die.

Deila stated to cry thinking about how much pain Ash have feel.

Deila:- Arcuse told me that The real Ash has die 3 months ago.

Serena :- but ......why.... he have so many friends . With them he can be happy then why is he doing all this for my happiness.

Deila then look at Serena with a sad look.

Deila :- I will tell you about his past then you will understand.

Serena:- then tell me.

Deila then tell deep breath

Deila:- when Ash find out that his Dad will be happy when he will be strong. He started to train with Jack who was a killer . He teach him how to kill a person . Just because Ash what to. After a year at Ash's 5 birthday . He gone a mission with Jack where he killed a group of person how were  hunter of pokemon. When Ash come back he was different .he started to get alone . He started to hate people but he never leave Jack . After 1 year Ash have became a monster who just know to kill a people. His dad didn't notice it . For him killing people was just normal thing. He became just right now emotionless . His dad realised when he saw Ash killing a person who hurt his Pokemon. He first cut his fingers , legs then hand then head. When his dad understand that because of his Wise Ash become like this . He said me to take Ash and go some where he can again become normal.