You Didn't Notice

At present , after a day at night

Everyone who heard her story as sadness especially the parents, cause they never thought a mother can sell her own daughter to get out of her misery. They never thought that she have so much terrible past , but a certain person who everyone , can make even the faith to change its path.  It was our Ash Ketchum. The one who have helped everyone in his life even before he met Serena.

He was the one who have given everyone what they wanted, but never ask anything in return. Delia was about cry as the memory of that movement when Ash ask them what more they want from ash. She remembers the movement when she was disgust of her self as mother. She have never try to find if ash is doing well or not. She never asked Jack about him . She was so self centered that she couldn't see her son who is gone through so much.

Serena was sitting alone far away from everyone with Sylveon at her side . She was sitting on the chair near the balcony. She was thinking about what she heard from Yami . She was the one who make Ash changed she was the reason he have the warmth in his eyes because of her he was able to overcome of his past.

She was the one who told him that he is not the monster the person inside him is the monster. It help ash to regain his control over the monster. Her feeling towards Ash cause the monster inside to be sealed . That why ash was able to behave normal in front of his friends when he was no his journey, but now that She said that she hates him . She don't what to be self and the friends who get scared of him when he try to protect them . All this thing are make the seal on monster weak.

There will be time when the monster will regain his power and will take control of Ash. It all her fault if she was little strong to defend herself then this would never happen.

She sitting there thing that if only I have or if I didn't say that. Everyone who knows that Serena is sad after hearing the past of Yami. They understand what she feeling right now. Ash has gone through pain and she was only who give him the kindness which he was looking for and now to show that He will do anything to show her that he is grateful of her he have given up on his feelings. They know that she feeling responsible for all this .

Yami who was looking at her with sadness. She never thought that just hearing her past will make her sad about what she have done to Ash. Yami then look at Ash who was look at Serena. His eyes was filled with nothingness , but she can see the love he have for her.  She knows that she can't have him . She can't even fight for Ash to Serena cause she knows that he have given himself to her .

Yami know that Serena didn't notice the action that Ash have taken for her . Sereena don't know what he said to yami when he was with her after she told her about past.

Yami sigh and walked towards Serena. From the Conner of her eyes she can see Ash moving out . She knows that he leaving so he don't have to face Serena.

Yami cam near Serena and sit on the chair near her. She look at the moon which was half. It was still beautiful sence to see . She the patted Serena's hand which cause serena to look at her .

Yami:- I have something to tell you . It's about ash .

After hearing that it a about ash she look at Sylveon and nod at her . Sylveon understand what her master was telling her and she walked towards big wooden door and close it so her friends and family can't hear or see anything.

Serena :- if you here to tell me to give up on him then I will never do that and if here to tell me about how much I have hurt him......you don't have to tell cause..I know that

Her was breaking up as she felt the guiltiness in her heart rising up . Yami the suddenly hold Serena's hand and look in her eyes. Yami can see the love towards Ash clearly . The coldness in her eyes waiting to met ash's warmer one. Yami know that Serena is helping her self to calm down so she don't panic .If she panic she knows that it can resulting in losing Ash .