Life filled with smile part 2

At camping spot,

Ash and serena were sitting with their parents as they talk about their work and how their life is going on and ash on other hand was worried about his kids . Lucifer on other hand was still in his afterlife dimension with sere as they about to leave it to see ash , serena , their parents and mostly their grand kids . Lucifer open the portal to the camping spot. They both got their body back with help of ash as he used his power to create body for both of them .

Ash :- so Dad... i want ask  ..( feeling embarrassed)

Red:- what you want to ask?..

Ash:- of I am good father for eco and Ashely ?. They both smiles whenever I come home , but we all know that i have go for half and year as i am the champion of all regions. I have protect my title but , eco and Ashely are my kids and they might think I don't let them they might start to hate and what if!! They both leave me ??? ..... I don't know what to do .!!!

Red and Delia look at each then a Gracy as they all laught serena was trying to hold her giggle as ash now worried about this kids hate which is impossible.

Red:- well i am not the expert , but i well say one thing about your worried. No matter how much they say try hate you when they grow up . They well always love you from bottom of their heart. As you too said that you hate him when you were a kid and now look at you . You always have toughest role in your family.

Serena:- Ok let's just stop it right here. Ash you and i know that they always fall a sleep on you whenever you are fall asleep in living room. They love you that's why they always try to get close to you like eco always say that he want become a Pokemon master like so please don't push yourself.

Ash smiled as he looked at her and smiled. It was when they saw a portal forming in front of them as Lucifer and sere came out of it. They both were wearing humans clothes as they were now on earth. Ash stand up as he hug both of them . Lucifer and sere smiled as They hug him back . Serena also stand up as she hugged him and Lucifer and sere. The whole Ketchum family was now together. Ash and serena then show them their sit as they all sat down and start to again talk as there were many things to discuss as Eco and Ashley were growing up .

At 4 pm ,

Eco and Ashley came out of the tent which their dad made to let them rest while they talk with red grandpa and Delia grandma.

Then saw grandma sere and grandpa Lucifer . They got exited as they ran towards them and hug them.  Sere and Lucifer both got surprised , but smiled as they saw their little angels smiling at them Lucifer grab Ashely as she and put on his lap as she smiled . Eco sat on sere lap as red and Delia smile at them .

Eco:- Grandma and grandpa when did you came here?

Ashley:- yea . I didn't sence your aura !

Sere and Lucifer laughed as they look at eachother.

Sere:- We hid our aura so we won't wake you both up . We thought that we might distrub your afternoon sleep.

Eco:- Hoo! So can I also learn it to hid from dad ?

Ash :- hey !! What do mean by that didn't i always help you whenever you cause trouble and all i want from you to train with that all .

Eco:- But you always keep on saying don't even if I lost and i always lose before i could even land a hit. Hump!

Ash :- Ok ok i well stop forcing to push hard, but if you traim once with me in a week then i well bring you big Sunday ice cream on that day so is it ok?.

Eco smiled as he thought about it . He started to to think if was worth it .

Eco :- ok i promise.

It was when Ashely looked at dad as h
She also want to eat it suday ice cream. Ash Ashely as he sign . He knew that Ashely also want to come .