Ashes

At period of kingdoms.

Two main kingdoms were formed by arcuse and was their only God . They would always pray to arcuse for things like more gold or health, age. Arcuse was also happy to Grant their wishes. Their was one kingdom named alpha kingdom which was favorite kingdom of arcuse . They were kind and friendly. They would treat pokemon same as them . The second was Omega they were same as alpha kingdom but less favorite of arcuse.

One day , In Omega kingdom,

In a Kings palace, a Kings wife was giving birth to a baby. she was screaming pain. When baby came out of her. The baby was already Died . The mother of baby take that baby bin her hand as she started to cry . King also came in because he heard his wife crying . When he saw his wife holding the lifeless baby in her hand he started to cry . He hugged her and take the baby from her hand as he look at the Aura guardian as he was asking if it was ready to who the Aura guardian nod.

The King and queen then Walk towards the back of palace where there was a big circle with some symbol on it. The king and queen got their knees in circle and started to pray to arcuse to appear. After some 5 hour arcuse appeared as he look at them with Pity .

King:- Lord arcuse please let our child live.

Queen:- please let my girl live. You know my feel as a mother who have lost her child.

Arcuse then look at baby in king and queen hand. Which was lifeless. Arcuse then look at king with serious look .

Arcuse:- I can grant your wish but , your kingdom will pay the price by tree will not grow but only some plants for food. Sky will be dark in day for 5 days . Because your child have the wings of the light which is given to a human after thousand of years.

King became sad because of the price was too high for his kingdom. But he can't let his daughter died. He look his wife and saw the sadness of losing her only child. He then look at arcuse and nod.

Arcuse then released Aura from his body which transfer to the child's body. When it was completed child started to cry and his mother smiled at this . The child released a wave which cause trees and plants to dry and sky started to turn dark. King knew that one day everything will go back to normal.

Arcuse:- She have the wings of light which is the symbol of pure one but also a curse to the person. When the wing is gone from her back then the all things go back to normal. I will not come here till she died.

After 15 years,

A white girl and blue eyes wearing black dress was sitting on bed as we can hear the kingdoms people outside of palace curse her. She was the reason for this . Kingdom didn't have food even for the Pokemon.

1 Person:- you should die on that day when your born .

2 person:- you are reason my child die because of hunger .

After when she turned 5 years old. People in kingdom started to die with diesase and hunger. People of kingdoms started to come on the gate of palace and throw stone at windows curse her for deaths.

Her parents die when she was 13 years old. She started to live in palace alone . All the people working in palace live her alone in palace. She would only get clothes from a maiden who was there for her and some Pokemon who would bring fruit and Barry. She would sit her room whenever people of kingdom come to throw stone . Her parents told her it is because of the wing of light that she have but , people can't see wings who didn't have pure eyes.

People keep on curse her and throw stone from window into her room. She can't take it . Their hate for her and her pokemon were to weak to protect her. She wants to die but she can't do it , she have make things right. She knows that if she died then things will go back to normal. People try kill her but the maiden stop them by tell that she knows what can remove the curse but she need time.