Before He go away.( amourshipping)

Next day ,

Everyone was sitting at the table with
While eating breakfast.( Ash, Serena, Bonnie, clemont,deila, yami, her friends , may , Max ,,Misty , Tracy , Brock, Jack , the parents of Ash's friends, iris,Cilan, Dawn , Alexa, Pokemons , charlie and her wife.)

Everyone was having a good time as they all get to know that yami have given up on ash . They also get to know that Serena is now friends with Yami.

They were having a good day everyone, laughing, speak about their goals and past etc. That was time when Bonnie bring out something that made every boys in group to shake in fear. They know that this good day was going to get pretty much horrible for them .

Bonnie:-. I heard that there was a scale on dress in 5 mall in Smoke city
I want to go on Shopping!. I haven't gone to any other dress shops to see the dress that have alpha region style.

Every girl was now getting the idea of new dress and perfume. which was going to be a disaster for boys. Every girl even the female parents scream in happiness. Girls look at their male partner if they have . Serena was looking at ash. He was only one who don't have fear face. it was like he don't care about it.

Misty:- ok every boys in this room . We will be going to that mall which Bonnie was talking about. You all are also coming with us.

Delia came from outside after watering the flowers of the garden behind the mansion. She heard all thing that they were talking about. She then came with a great idea . She then look at Bonnie who was look at Misty who was telling girls about plain of shopping. Bonnie noticed that Delia was looking at her. When their eyes met ,it was like they exchange thought telepathically . Delia give Bonnie a smike which she understand.

Delia:- why don't we go in pairs. It will be just like a date form us parents who didn't get time for each other .

Everyone parents blush as they look at each other. They never went on a date after their kids were Born. They will never let this chance go away as they agreed. It was the time when Serena was getting the idea of what Delia was try do.

Serena then walked towards Ash and look at him a cute look . She knows that what she have to ask him.

Serena:- Ash can you become partner for shopping.

Every girl who was trying to get Ash was now having a burning knife in their heart . They know that he is now taken , but it still hurts.

Ash just look at her . His eyes were lifeless , but his eyes can see the passion in Serena's eyes. He can't do anything then agree with her.

( Even if he refused he knows that he will be in a cooking pot and Serena was the devil who would be cooking him alive)

Ash:- Ok.

Their was another knife in every girls heart. After the plain of shopping was finished everyone was going on a separate way cause they want to be alone with their loved one, but for some people it was like they were going to the gate of hell.

( No one world can refuses a girl who want to go on Shopping, not even a god)

After 5 minutes,( the sale was in five malls who have the same owner)

Ash and Serena was on a bike towards the 5th mall. Serena was having a good time while hugging Ash from behind . She knows that she have slept on his chest every night , but this feeling was different for it , but the feeling which was same was warmth of his body.

After driving for 5 min they reached a big gate of mall. They were many people who going inside and some people coming outside. Ash then park his bike and started to walk towards the entire with Serena who was holding his hand she was blush as she can feel his hand . His hand was bigger than her , it was like it was there to protect her. His hand was rougher then her . which show that he is gone through many things.