The Baby

The morning at Mount,

Ash was sleep with serena in their bed as they were having a good time of their life. On side to them where the spirit of Sere and Lucifer as they were  looking at the couple with smile.

Sere:- our boy has grown up so much.... I wish I could be with him more.... . ...

Lucifer:- We are now with then so take all the time we needed . Just relax we will see them grow and move forward.

Serena an a girl who was chosen by ash as his queen and as his life partner. This what the god of faith planned sence the beginning of the world . He will create a Guardian who will Protect this world even after this death. He knows that in this world humans will try to recreate the world for themselves and in this process they will destroy themselves. But if he put this all Power in a person then also that person will not able to defeat the Lucifer who is the god of death. Lucifer has a power from Which he can remove the existence of a person into nothingness. So he choose a person who will have the same ability , so he choose the son of Lucifer and he made a deal with sere that she will be with Lucifer till the world's end.,he also told about the world's end which will bring by her husband . Sere didn't think twice as made a deal with God of faith so she can save her world and her husband from the end.

He know that the person who will contain this much power will go out of control if all Power get activate at same time so he he need a person who  will control that other person. So he created two persons . One with power and other with control. He knew that the person can be get killed so he asked his brother aura to help him. Which he did as both of them got inside of the person who had power. He also make the person with power to choose a person who will control the power of death and life .

He also made a note that they will fall in love as love is only bond which was able to surpass the time and space as he have see many humans bond by love and they even end up together in past and other dimensions

This is how the god of faith create the two chosen ones who will be the shield to protect this world. He have now resting inside ash with aura as they know that everything will be fine.

Serena open her eyes as she saw ash sleeping with his arms around her. She smiled as she slowly close their distance. She look at him as she saw his face which had a big Scar was now  flawless. His hair and the warmth of his hug was making this situation more cuddling.

It was when her a knock on her door. She sigh sadly as she have to get up and answer the door. She slowly got out of Ash's comfortable arms as she felt the cold air on her skin. She just want to garb him and go somewhere alone so that she can recover the time with him . She slowly walked towards Door as she saw bonnie with a cute smile on her face as she look at serena.

Bonnie:- Serena wanna play a new game with me .? It's a new game which Ash's dad brought for them to play.

Serena:- Sorry bonnie , but I just need sometime with ash alone . Can you please wait until then.

Bonnie:- No . ... pretty please .we never played sence ash got his curse, * She saw ash was still sleeping* He also sleeping right now so please until he wake up?

Serena sigh as nod at her. She look at ash to confirm that he is still sleeping. She smiled as he still fast asleep. She then follow Bonnie to down stairs as they were going to play a VR game .

Back to ash.

He open his eyes as he try to find someone near him. He felt that serena was not near him . He slowly open his eyes as he yawn and look at the clock . It was 6 am in morning. Everyone would be wake and might be waiting to eat breakfast. He look at his side as he saw his father Lucifer and mother sere staring at him.