Life filled with smiles

After many years,
Kanto pallet town, morning.

The pallet town was in dark as the sun slowly rised, the fresh rain drops fell from the leaves of trees as the Pokemon started to wake up . It rained last night that's why the roads were also wet and slippery . The Pidgey and other Pokemon started to flying away from there nest to find food. The prof oak's lab was located on small hill with a river flowing in front of it . The water types got out of the river as the the sun light falls on them.

It was when a small house with a big backyard was in the view with other house surrounding .

In the room of the top floor was man sleeping as a Pikachu was next to him . He has his signature mark on his cheeks with a small girl sleeping on his chest. Next to him was a open blanket which met that someone was with him .

It was was when footsteps were heard as a woman open the door . She was wearing a coat as it was cold after rain with legging and a dress . She was also wearing a apron with a cooking spoon in her hand .

( She has short hair)She slowly walked towards the daughter and father as they both were sleeping like slakoths

She slowly walked towards the daughter and father as they both were sleeping like slakoths. It was when eco  their son came slowly form his room as he run his eyes . Serena looked behind as she heard someone coming.

Eco :- Daddy.. need to Sleep.

He slowly walked to towards his dad as he had a pillow in his other hand . He got into the bed with his dad and little sister without noticing his mommy.

Serena giggled as her family is always late in morning. She then remove her phone from her pocket and took photos of them . It was when ash put his hand around eco as he was about fall off. Serena got her heart in her mouth as saw ash saving his son from falling off. She looked at clock as it was 7:47 am. Ash pulled eco close to his chest as now both him and his sister was now on top of him .

She sighed at them as she was about to leave. It was when she fell someone grabbed her coat. Before she can turn around she was pulled into the bed by ash .

Serena fall on bed next to him with cooking spoon still in her hand.

Serena:- Ash please don't do that again again

Ash :- but you away walk away whenever you see kids with me .

Serena:- it's because .. i know that i don't have to worry about them sence they are with and ( piching his cheek) i many house core to do remember. Now get up and get ready .. we have to take kids to camping trip.

Ash:- i remember serena .. it's just that i want to relax with us that all. You always have toughest day in end remember?

Serena :- I know , but in the end .( Putting her hand on his cheeks) i am happy to have family with you .

Ash smiled as kiss her on cheek as serena giggled. Serena laughed for min as ash was now sniffing her neck which is her weak spot.

She got after some min and giggled as she made her to door.