The real me

All champions were now scared that powerful attack form 6 pokemon of champions can't do anything to Ash's Lucario.

All champions then look at each other and nod.

Lance:- Dragonite mega evolve

Diantha:- Gradevoir let show him our power mega evolve

Cynthia:- Grachomp you to mega evolve

Drake:- venusaur Mega evolve

Alder:- Drake use your venusaur's freeze plant and vine wip so he can not move . Other use combination  attack ok

Everyone after hearing was worried about ash and Lucario.

Prof:- I don't think I will work

Max:- but Prof now they have mega evolve their pokemon it will be hard for Ash .

Prof:- you may not heard but Ash only use 5'/. Of Lucario's power. ash is calm down for starting but champions are tence . You not know but Ash is now no longer Ash we now.

May:- but still* I love him*

Misty:- * will bring him back to me*

Dawn:-* I will not give up on you Ash.*

Drake's venusaur use freeze plant and Vine whip and caught Lucario.

Ash :- you are just use the same method.

Lance:- but power level is increased . Now Dragonite use Hyper beam and Dragon breath

Cynthia:- metro smash and Draco meteor

Diantha:- Gradevoir use teleport and close Range moon blast.

Alder:- Bouffalant use earthquake and  horn drill

Steven stone:- Steelix use dig and hyper beam.

Everyone saw as every Pokemon start to charge their attack

Ash :- Lucario use sword rush

In slow motion where every second is like a hour Lucario cut the vine like nothing and walk towards the  champions pokemon . He then jump and hit venusaur with sword on leg , head then jump on Grachomp doing a back flip then hit Dragonite on shoulder, head with sword and the jump and hit the ground with sword then a little bump come out it was Steelix. Lucario then hit Bouffalant with sword on head then he throw his sword where Gradevoir apper then puch her on cheat . He stand where he was standing

In real life everyone saw venusaur's freeze plant and Vine wip was gone and venusaur on ground bleeding for leg and head, Grachomp was also on ground and bleeding form head, Dragonite was also ground bleeding form shoulder and head,Bouffalant was also bleeding for head last was Gradevoir she was on ground with a sword in her shoulder and blood come out and spine broken.

Everyone was now scared of Ash strength. Champions then run towards the Pokemon but what supericed them that their ok stand up and look at and screamed their name.

Ash :- you all still what. ok Lucario use last sword rush.

With that champions pokemon was having a big cut on there chest and blood coming out.

Champions then run towards there Pokemon and see their pokemon nearly died then return them and started to run towards the Pokemon center. Ash's friend started to run behind champions worried . only Prof was left .

Prof oak:- you shouldn't have to go that far

Ash:- I don't care if they were my friends . You should go behind them .

Prof oak nod and run towards the Pokemon center . Ash then sit on log and Lucario come near him.

Ash:- should we go.*look at him *

Lucario nod and Ash then stand up and started to walk towards the Pokemon center.

At pokemon center after seen champions pokemon condition nurse joy was scared that Pokemons will not  survive she said ' they have lost so much blood and look like they don't want to live so it will hard to heal them ' she call 6 chansey and tell them to move pokemon to emergency ward.

After 15min Ash enter pokemon center.

Lance:- what you want.!!!!!!!!!

Diantha and Cynthia :- *crying*why you have to do it why.

Alder then stand up and look in Ash eyes.

Alder:- we don't need here so leave now

Ash then Snap his finger and all champion fall a sleep. Leaving his friends , prof oak and nurse Joy

Prof oak:- what have you done and why do you came.

Ash :- to heal their pokemon . I don't want to kill any pokemon .

Ash then put his hand on his heart and a wave of healing aura was release . This cause every Pokemon in pokemon center to heal and we're back to normal.

Nurse joy:- thank you sir for your help

Ash nod and started to walk home but stop on door . He snapped this fingers and champions started to wake up .

Ash:- if you what a place to stay then you can come to my house .

Everyone know understand that even if he is not kind friendly .he still care for everyone
😊😊😊😊😊😊

See you in next chapter