BEST WAY TO LIVE LIFE

Next day morning ,At ash's room

Ash was sleeping with Serena on top of him . They were able to break the curse just in time. Serena on other hand fall asleep just after she hug . She felt the warmth of ash which was able make comfortable enough to make her fall asleep.

Ash then have to pick up Serena and got in their room so they rest after a long time of events of the month.

Serena then slowly open her eyes. It was 10 am which means that she have  wake up ash . She then slowly looked upward towards ash . He Back to normal as his peaceful face with a drool on his face.  She smiled as he was having his time in sleep. Which he deserve after going through that much pain of curse.

Serena then slowly put her hand on his cheek marks which was like a cute charm of him

Serena then slowly put her hand on his cheek marks which was like a cute charm of him . She then put her another hand in his hair as they were soft and warm it was like grassland in summer. She then removed her hands and put them around him as she pull him closer to her body.

Serena:- I still can't believe that I saved you . It still feel like dream , but here you are with me . I felt like I was lost in my imagination , but finally I found you. * Kissing his cheek* I will never leave you. I love ash.*she then put her forehead on his chest*

She then fell asleep with her arms around ash . She doesn't need anything , but time with her ash.

At breakfast table, after 2 hours

Everyone was getting worried as ash and Serena didn't came down after the night at forest with evil Rexal. They didn't even know if they are still in their room as Serena didn't tell anyone that she is home with ash.

Delia then stand up as she wants to make sure that both of them are in the room.

Delia:- I go and check on them .

Misty:- we will also come to see them . We don't know if she was able to cure the curse of ash . ? We all want to know what happened back then.

Yami :- I think that is not a good idea . .  . What if she wasn't able to heal him . What will happen then. She must be depressed . We should got unit she come down by herself.

Dawn:- What if she was able heal ash . We should surly go and check or we won't know what happened.

Everyone then nod as they slowly made their way towards ash's room. The hall and whole house was quite as they made their way at Ash's door.They Slowly knock on door as take Serena's name to see if she is there.

Delia:- Serena dear are there with ash .

Serena:-....( Dreaming about ash and her been a family)* smile in her sleep"

Delia:- Serena ?.

They all were now getting worried as they look at each other. Then they slowly open the door as they walked together in the bed room .