A journey to Bring Him Back

At morning,same day .

Serena was sleeping on Ash chest and Ash was hugging her. Deila then come down for her room.

At night when deila come back ,she saw Serena and Ash sleeping while hugging each other. She was happy to seeing Ash is ok with Serena. She the walked towards her room and bring a mattress and put on them. She then move inside her room.

Deila then walked towards kitchen and started to make breakfast . Serena  wake up after hearing frying noise. She open her eyes and see in what position she was sleeping in Ash's arms. She blush but didn't move . She then noticed that his body was now back to normal temperature.
She smiled and look at Ash's peaceful face.serena the get up and walked towards kitchen. Deila smiled at Serena.

Deila:- I know that you have good sleep.

Serena blush at Deila comment.  Then suddenly someone knocked on door .

Deila:- Serena can you please see who is at door.

Serena nod and move towards the door and open it . She then saw news reporters . She became supericed. Reporters started to ask questions about break up with calme . She then told them about what happened that day and why she make him her boyfriend leaving that she tell Ash that she love him .

Sorry I will upload tomorrow