Ashes part 2 ( Wings of light)

After 5 years, in Omega kingdom.

The people of kingdom were now happy and kingdom was now bigger and better than the alpha kingdom. Trees , waterfall , grass land and Queen's palace on the top of a mountain it was like Paradise . The Queen's palace was know as the biggest and tallest palace in world.

The people in Kingdom were healthy and were Rich, but they never treated a poor or weak person as trash cause they know how they were in that poor or weak person. They never get jealous of other person things cause they were satisfied in what they have.

The Queen's was now know as the angle of light who make a small and poor kingdom bigger and better than others. The person who make the kingdom like this was never knew. They only knew that a special person is with queen .who is reason that Queen can use her power to cure the kingdom.

In palace,

She was waiting in the palace's hall for that person show up who have make her dream true. Then suddenly maiden who helped her when she was in pain called her.

Maiden:- Queen Sere please can ask that person his name and why did he help you . I can't see why he will help someone who he haven't meet.

Sere:- Ok Jennifer cause I also have questions for him. In this 5 years , whenever I try to tell him. He would always say that he tell when time is right.

The person came from his room and walked towards the main hall. When he reached he saw His Queen and Jennifer talking about the kingdom and trade. Sere then noticed him and told him come and sit on chair in front of her. He the sat and look at her with love and happiness. She blush at his look and look at side. He look at her and nod .

He :- why you what me to come . My Queen

Sere:- it was that I want to ask the same question that you haven't answered. I just want know that why me and what you want.

He look at her and was going to tell her same thing , but she stopped him by putting a finger on his lips.

He stopped and looked at her and smiled. She blush when she realized that what she have done.

Sere:- please just tell me. You have to if you love me as I love you.

He blushed at this . She was now showing him that she is the dominates here. He knows that day will come when he have tell her the truth. Which will make them go away from each other. She will hate him and will tell him go away. He look at he and nod .

He :- first you are looking beautiful .

Sere blushed ,but she understand that he is trying to avoid the question. She look at him with serious look. He signed and give up .

He :- let's go to the forest where we meet. Then I will tell you.

Sere nod and told the knights that they were going to forest. Knights prepared carriage for them and let them go to forest Alone. Everyone didn't know that much about the special person but they know that he is powerful.

They reached the forest where they first met . He look at her and then looked down . It was like he is going to tell something that may hurt her feeling .

He :- Sere the truth is that I am .......    

After some min,

He :- That's why I need your wings of light to go back to my home. I love you so much that I want to stay here so you can never have to cry. ,But what will people thing if they find out true about me. They will see us in different thousand view .

She keep looking at him and smiled. She then walked towards him and hug him. She was happy that she can now help someone who save her kingdom and make her dream true . Her dream was to see her kingdom people Happy and grow her kingdom which all people will live without a problem. Now she die without a regret.