The Beginning of New world

At morning on mount,

Ash , his friends , family were now in
Caged by team rocket as his Pokémon were in his poke ball and they were taken by them. They were now in front the house in with they were staying. A huge truck and a car then slowly stop in front of house as the scientists and team rocket Grunt came out of truck

Giovanni then slowly came from his car as Grunt started to get the weapon ready to take aura from him. This is were the world will end as thus weapon was built to destroy the world by using massive amount of aura .

...

One hour before.

Ash and serena were walking around in the forest . As they want some alone time with each other Which everyone understands . Serena was hold Ash's arms as they were walking with Pikachu and sylveon with them.

Ash:-You know Serena I been thinking about giving you gift after your date . I think I need you for rest of my life. I need you to complete me

He slowly removed a small box as he hold it towards Serena as he got on his knees . Serena look at ash as he open the box . There was their gem which was proof of their love . Their gem of love on the small ring .

Ash:- So will become future wife and become my future

Serena stand there as his boyfriend just proposed her . She look at him as she also got on knees. Her eyes started to water as put yer hands on her face to hide her tears.

Serena:-ye.yes. *sob*Yes ash!! .yes I will marry you!!!!

Ash smiled as he slowly took her hand out and put ring on her finger. She then pull him into hug as Pikachu and sylveon smiled at their trainers engagement.

Ash:- I will protect you I promise . I will give my entire life to keep that smile on your face .

Serena:- I will also protect you and will never leave you alone .

Serena then slowly put his face in her chest as they sat there. As they feel each other's warmth and comfort. Serena was happy as now they are together and on one can get them apart. This want she want , him been close to her.

Lucario on other was watching them from a distance as he smiled as he can see his trainer/father happy with his wife/mom.

It was when a big explosion happened where everyone was . Ash and Lucario got alert as they used their aura power to scan the entire mountain.

They saw their friends and Pokémon were held in cage with team rocket member guarding them. They were even having new guns with them which were new to ash and Lucario.
Ash then look at serena who was worried about their friends, family and Pokémon. Ash saw then and grad her hand as he look at her.

Ash:- Don't worry I will save them and  protect you too. let's go !

Serena nod as they started to rub towards the house which only 1 km away from them. Ash , Pikachu and  Lucario were calm while Serena while were panicked.