I will follow him till the end

At present same day , night

Serena was waiting for Ash to come home and Deila was gone to find ash .it was raining outside and She then heard someone knocking at the door . She then walked towards the door and open it and saw Ash . His clothes were soaked from water . His hand were shaking. Serena became worried about ash after seeing him wet.

Serena:- Ash !!you should at least take rain coat with you!

Ash did say anything and walked inside house. She was now more worried about ash.

Serena:- Ash you get your_

Ash then suddenly fall on floor. Which cause Serena to panic. She then picked up Ash and move towards the bathroom. She then removed Ash's t-shirt and his cap. She then put Ash in hot water so he can maintain the body heat.

Serena:- Don't worry you will alright.

Serena then saw Ash build up body and blush. Serena shake her head and focus of helping ash.

After some hour,

Serena put a new clothes on Ash and make him sleep on the couch. But the problem was Ash's temperature was still low. Whatever Serena do to keep Ash's temperature high couldn't work. She started to panic .she put 5 mattress on Ash but, his temperature keep falling. If Ash's temperature go more low he might die.

Serena:-*worried look* what I should do*tear started to fall her eyes*am I going to lose you after what I have done to you.( Why I said those words to him).

Suddenly a bright light from in living room and arcuse appear flowing.serena was little surprised , then remembered Ash's condition.

Serena:- Arcuse please help Ash . If we don't do anything then he might die*tears started flowing from Serena's eyes*

Arcuse then look at Ash . She then put her head on Ash's Chest. After some sec she look at Serena with worry.

Arcuse:- I can't help him.

Serena then fall in ground and started to cry .

Serena:- No I can't appect it. I won't let him die like this.

Arcuse then smile at Serena and put her mouth next to her ears.

Arcuse:- I can't help him ,but you can

Serena then look up at arcuse with confused look.

Arcuse:- He used that curse on him ,but every curse can be broken. Love . Love is something that can cure it. You ..Serena is his love one . He give up on his life and follow your words. You are one and only in this world where ash belong . You are his love of life . Curse can't change it . So your love is something that can cure it

Serena blush and nod  . She then look at Ash and started to remember what he has done for her till now . She then sit near Ash's head on couch.

Serena:- you give up on your life and goal and follow me. You help me to find my goal as a performer. You help me to achieve it. Your words were my secret weapon . "Don't give up until it's over" . You make me fly even you have to burn your wings. You do everything to make me happy , but now I don't that. I don't to be famous or kalso Queen. I want to be with you . I want return that happiness that you have given me. I want to be on your side like you were. Support you like you do me when I think I am weak. To see you achieving your dream.

Suddenly Serena's body  started to glow and Ash's body started to absorb it ,but suddenly it stop and Ash open his eyes. His eyes were the same emotionless and lifeless.

Ash then look at Serena for some sec and put his head on her lap . She then noticed that Ash have again fall asleep.

Serena:- Why it didn't work arcuse . If I am his love of life then why.

Arcuse then started to think and then he understands that process was not completed.

Arcuse:- I think There is something that stopping your love to reach him , But you should give up . Your little love have reached his heart that will keep him alive. His heart is now empty because of curse with is taking his life slow ,but your love can keep him alive.

Serena:- so I was able to do something to help him* smile and put her hand on his head and feel the warmth was increased.*

Arcuse:- You have to be with him or he will die.

Serena:- that why I have come here. To help him like he did to me. I will die ,But I will follow you till end .