The past of Yami

Continue the past

After 2 months of Yami's rescue ,

Yami and two other her friends were send to the orphanage which Ash has started with joy .

Even though Yami and her friends have everything in orphanage. They didn't want to leave Ash's side . It was like they were attached to Ash after he saved them . So Yami and her friends were staying with ash in a mansion.

( Same one which they are staying right now with Charlie.)

it was raining on that day . Cloud have covered the sky . Rain drops fall on the window's glass . It was a peaceful for Ash , but for Yami , Majikku and Hanabira it was horrible . They were alone in a room . Hanabira and Majikku we're hug each other as thunder sounds were scaring them , but Yami was alone in a Conner of the bed. She was hug her knees . She was having a hard time to be social with another person after that incident.

After she was saved . She was asked by alpha region Force if she have someone who can take care of her .she told them about her mother , but not about that she was sold by her to team flare. Ash was the one who told her that if she want he can take her back to her mother. She hesitated at first . He was looking at her just like her eyes lifeless and lonely . She thought about it " I know that he have see more pain and suffering then me". He can understand, right. He can understand why she was sold, he accept her even he knows that she was sold .

From start she was having a feeling of Ash . That he is caring and kind hearted. She don't know him will , but her heart was telling to trust him . That's why she stay by his side and didn't go to orphanage.

She accepted the offer and Ash started to search for her mom . After 1 month of searching they find her mother living with other man happily . Her mother pay the bill of hospital and loan . She was free to do anything , but she was having a hard feeling for her daughter who she sold to team flare . She have regret of selling her to someone who can even kill her daughter. She was right now living with Rich man after she pay the bill . He saw her paying the bill and ask her if she want to stay with her . She accepted his offer and started to stay with him and get married after half of month.

It was just like same days of her life . Sitting having regret and guilty about what she did ,But it all changed as suddenly there was a knock on door.
She get up to open the door . When she open the door she couldn't believe her eyes .

Yami was standing in front of her with 5 year boy behind her wearing a small shirt and black pants She started to feel happy that finally she saw her daughter was safe after what happened to her . She got on her knees to hug her daughter , but all she got a was a wave of wind. Before she can Hug her .Yami move back. She was confused about it . Why she would move back from her mother.

She:- Yami..... please I am sorry to do ....... All those horrible things to you.

Yami:- if you were sorry then you would have reported a complain about that your daughter has been take by team flare after you get the money to pay the bill.

Yami words were lifeless it was like She have her soul take away from her. She eyes were not filled tears but with angry. Her mother again try to hug her . She failed at that again. At last her mother hug her forcefully . Yami who was try to get away from her started to struggle in her arms

She:- please forgive me ........ Please I am sorry to do that thing to you ....( She tight her hug on her daughter)

Yami then use all her strength to push her mother away. Her mother fall on ground and look at her daughter with sadness.

Yami:- YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME . YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE TEAM FLARE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET THINGS!!!!!!!!!.

Her mother was supericed. Yami screaming cause her mother husband to come out . He look at her mother then at her .