Meaning of love

Ash nod and keep the gift on the kitchen table . He look at his mom with a blush on his face . His mom look at him with smile .

Deila:- Tell what you want.

Ash smile and look at Deila with smile.

Ash:- I want to know the feeling I feel when I am with Serena.

Deila :- Then tell me how you feel about Serena

Ash then take a deep breath. he then sit on couch.

Ash:- When first time I saw her . I feel like meet someone who can understand me . Whenever she smiled
Make my heart beat fast . I feel happy. When first time I saw her at Forest . She was scared and was crying , but for some reason it make hurt me to see her getting hurt. It was like someone tear my heart apart . Whenever I  helped her and she smiled I feel like I conquered the world by helping her. Her eyes always make me calm down. She always light up my day just by her smile. Everything about her make feel happy and I remember when I tell about my past she didn't run away.* Deila become supericed*she said "it's alright. She will never ever betrayed me Even I am a monster*. When accept that she will never betrayed . A bright light shine and a stone was formed it also have colour of her eyes.*Deila look at Ash with jaw drop * what happened mom.

Deila:- *smile* Ash I think you are in love with Serena.

Ash:- Love??You mean like the love that I show to you like a son* confused look*

Deila:- * giggle* not like that is a special kind of love which is you feel for someone special. Whenever he/she is  sad, hurt,angry you want help her . Whenever she/he is around you feel happy. You want to protect her and want see her happy . it is called love of life and In Aura guardian
It is called" Gem of love"
When ever a Aura guardian find his love a stone appear showing their Bond. A Aura guardian never leave his love one alone . He also have to protect the gem of love which shows their bond.

At night,

Ash wake up at midnight and look out of his window Clouds were get dark. Ash then walk down in living room and pick up gift . He walk out of house towards the forest where he first meet Serena. Ash then sit on the wooden log and open the gift. In which he find the stone and a video recorder. Ash them find a paper on which "play video" was written.

Ash then open video recorder and play it. He saw Serena stand in front of wall.

Serena:- Hi Ash if you are see this it means that I have returned to my home region. I.i.ii ..*tears started flowing for her eyes*am sorry that didn't came to see you . I have pack my things and that's why I send my mom to give you .

Ash started to crying while looking at video.

Serena:- I want you to be more stronger when I meet you again. But, that time I want to see you smiling with your new friends not alone and sad. I want you to forgive others, and be kind, friendly, brave and happy. Whenever you feel alone then this stone will remind of me . You said my eyes calm you down, so whenever you are angry , sad and hurt then it will calm you down. At last i hope you will find me and we can be together again . I Make promise to stone that when I meet you again I will never ever leave you. I never saw you sing will you sing when I meet you.

Ash then stand up as tears keep flowing. Pokemon of Forest were look at Ash . They were feel the sadness of the chosen one . Rain started to fall .

Ash:- Now that I know that I love you . I will find you. Protect you and the bond of our. I promise.

Ash then take a deep breath as remember that days with Serena

I'm the eye your storm
Your lions roar
On the battlefield
My Love will be your shield
No cause for alarm
I will come to arms
The world could fall
We'd still be standing tall
And when you think all hope has gone.
My beating heart will drive you on
I will fight for you, give my life to you
When you can't see the sky
I will make you fly( He remember the memory about Pidgeot)
I'll be dreaming 'till I'm no longer breathing
Rising from the wreckage,
Fight to Protect this. Gem of Love.
You're all I've ever dreamed of,
So I'm Fighting to Protect this Love.

Our Love is bulletproof
There's no breaking through
You can take your shot, but nothing can stop us
I'm the moonlight star, reflecting in your heart
If you lose the ground
I'll never let you down
So when you think all hope has gone

I will be your secret weapon

I will fight for you, give my life to you
When you can't see the sky
I will make you fly
I'll be dreaming 'till I'm no longer breathing
Rising from the wreckage,
Fight to Protect this. Gem. of. Love.

You're all I've ever dreamed of,
So I'm Fighting to Protect this Love.

This Gem Of Love.
Ooaaahhh.
This Gem Of Love.
Woaaahhh.
I'm Fighting to Protect This. Love.