My Home

At smoke forest, 5 am in morning

Ash was driving for 9 hours . Serena was sleeping on his lap with everyone behind in jeep . He was feeling sleepy , he can keep driving if he want ,but Serena would mad at him . He was going to stop jeep near a Pokemon center in forest to rest , but he knows that it will take more 2 hours to reach there.

He felt Serena waking up. She slowly open her eyes and saw Ash . When she saw him . He still driving him and now she was mad at him . When Ash saw her face going from paradise to hell . He knows what going to happen.
She sat straight and look in his eyes.

Serena:- ASH KETCHUM!. What were you thinking.!!!!??

Her yelling cause everyone in jeep to wake up . Pikachu who was sleeping on Delia lap wake up and get in battle state.

May:- why are you yelling Serena. At this early in morning.

Max:- I want 1 hour more to sleep.

Bonnie:- *sleep head * Serena... Did Ash ..kiss you. *yawn*

Yami:- Keep your voice low miss Serena. Someone is sleeping here.

After everyone was awake . They saw Ash face . His eyes were having Black circle. His eyes were heavy. Serena was yell at to stop the jeep.

Ash:- It nothing everyone. Just go back to sleep.

Serena:- I SAID STOP THE JEEP NOW!!!!.

Her voice can tell everyone that she is pits off . Ash then slowly stop the jeep in the open grass filed.

Serena then get down from the jeep and told everyone to come down . Everyone get out of jeep and look at her like they what to know what she want from them .

Serena:- I TOLD YOU BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP , THAT YOU ALSO SHOULD SLEEP AFTER IT'S 11 PM.!!

Everyone then look at Serena who was yelling at ash and Ash was just standing there with his eyes closed.
After she stop yelling at ash . She look at everyone .

Serena :- ok everyone get your pokemon out and *turned towards Ash*NOW GET IN THE JEEP AND SLEEP . .......... Also give me your poke balls . I don't want you get away with Lucario .

Ash just got on Jeep's back sit and fall asleep on it. Serena then look watch that Ash give her . She was confused what was this . Yami look at watch and understand that it's the same watch like that time . She get near Serena and told her give Ash watch . Which she did and yami press a button on watch and Ash's six pokemon came out. Charizard , Lucario , Noivern , Sceptile , torterra and arcuse . Everyone was supericed that six pokemon can fit in a watch with their poke ball.

Serena:- hey guy . Ash is sleeping right now and he told me to take car of you .

Six of them nod and look at her for any command. She smiled at them and turned towards everyone . They can see the leader side of Serena .

Serena:- ok everyone we will be camp here .

She then noticed that everything was covered with fog. She started to think that she have to do something about the fog . They can do anything if everything is covered in fog.

Charizard:- char.*I can do it*

Serena:- Can you do Charizard?

He then open his wings and with one struck . 2 km area was cleared. Everyone then look at Charizard as he just yawn and look at Serena with thumb . Serena smile and Pat him on head .

Serena:- thanks for your help Charizard.

Charizard smile at her. Suddenly Noivern came in front of her and started to rub his head near her neck.

Serena:- long time Noivern. You have got tall now and strong too.

He smiled and put his head against her . she smiled at this and Lucario came and look at for any command.

Serena :- ok Charizard and Lucario can you guys go and find any pokemon center near us. 

They nod and Lucario got on Charizard and they both flew away. She then look at everyone to give them work.

She started with telling mom's to cook and told Brock to take care of everyone's pokemon with clemont . Dad's to go and find dry woods for fire. She told Dawn and Misty to look for drinkable water near them . She told may to look after Max and Bonnie who were playing with pokemon and she , Yami , Majikku , Alexa to make tents for others. Hanabira was make a fire place .

Lucario and Charizard came after 2 hours. They told Serena that a Pokemon center is near them at 2 hours distance.

After 5 hours

Everyone was sitting near the each other talking in tress shadow . Pokemons were sleeping near trees . Suddenly Lucario open his eyes and look at forest direction . Everyone look at with a confused look .

Lucario then started to run towards the forest with Ash's pokemon behind him . After 2 min one girl and a dragon type pokemon fall on ground from sky . Charizard was one who fall them from sky .

She :- What the hell. Are you guys kid or something . That you don't know that I am girl .* Rubbing her butt*

Cilan smile at the girl . He then walked towards the girl and give her his hand stand up .

Cilan :- Hey Iris long time no see .

Iris the smile at cilan and take his hand to stand up . She then noticed more people behind cilan .

Iris:- And who are you guys , are you with cilan .

Everyone nod and started to introduce them self. After they introduce themselves. One thing was common in them and it was Ash .

Iris understand that they all are Ash's friends and their families. Bit she didn't understand why they are together here in a forest.

Iris:- But why are you guys here in alpha region . And why are you guys together .

Cilan :- you guess the person who is always make you to tell your sentence " you are just a kid "

Iris :- * smiled" Ash ! Right . If he is here then where is he . I can't see him . Did he lost in jungle because you "he is a kid".

Serena walked Iris and smiled at her . She now know that why ash made Iris his friend. She just like kid and call others kids.

Serena:- he is in the jeep Sleeping . I told him to sleep because he didn't sleep at night .

Iris :- I know , how he can be a kid sometimes. Haha

Everyone laughing at her sentence about ash . Everyone was smiling as they were doing their work. Suddenly Iris felt something look at her with killing intention. She look towards the jeep and saw two red eyes looking at her . Iris screamed and hide behind Serena.

Iris:- there is something inside the jeep . It was staring at me .

Ash then slowly open the door of jeep and look at everyone . He put his finger on his lips to tell them to keep quiet. He then again get in jeep ,but before saying something that made everyone laughing.

Ash:- Calling me kid , but you are the one scream like a little girl .Miss kid

He then close the jeep door and Bonnie was the one to break into laugher after see Iris face .she was looking like she going to run for. There. Everyone then started to laugh at Iris who blush like crazy.

After 4 hours ,

Everyone was Heading towards the smoke city with Iris on Jeep's top .

......

Thanks for your help and support.

Too soon right. Sorry but after 9 /3/21
I have study for exam so I will be offline on March and April . I think so