Continue .

After some hour,

Ash was sitting with Serena at medical room.but for some reason Serena was staring at Ash.

Ash:- why are you staring at me

Serena blush and look away for Ash .

Serena:- I... Just want to... Thank you. For saving me.

Ash:-*smile*Your welcome and what was your name.

Serena look at Ash for sec and blush.

Serena:- My name is serena  Yvonne .

Ash :- * smile* I am Ash Ketchum

Then Prof oak and nurse Joy came in with a first aid kit.

Prof oak:- Serena how are you feeling now.

After the incident Ash take Serena to Prof oak and tell him the story leaving that he caught poliwag . Prof was worried Serena's knee so he tell Ash to stay while he is gone to get nurse joy.

Nurse joy:- Show me your leg Serena .

Serena slow lift her leg and show to nurse joy . Nurse joy then remove at anit- bacterial liquid and put it on wound but, It started to burn . Serena then hold Ash hand because of pain. Nurse joy then bandage the wound.

Nurse :- it will be ok in 3 to 4.

Nurse joy then left and then Prof heard kid come back for Forest.

Prof oak:- Serena go to your room and rest and Ash join other k _

Serena:- No please .....*Prof look at her*I will become lonely so please let Ash stay.

Prof oak smile and Pat Serena's head and Ash .

Prof oak:- Ok .Ash take care of Serena .

Ash :- Ok I will*pulled up*

After giving the winner price . Which was pokemon doll . Prof oak go back to medical room.( It was 8 pm)  He saw Ash was taking with Serena , but what he saw make him shock. Ash was laughing and smiling which he never ever did with other expect gray . Prof know that Ash was just acting friendly towards Gary ,but now he was seeing Ash laughing in real.

Prof oak:-. ( Serena you are now only one that can change him)

Prof oak then knock on door .

Prof oak:- now  you both have to sleep. Ash go and get in room ok and Serena stay here ok it's because your hurt.

Ash was now looking sad and worried . Ash then look at Serena who was nod no.

Ash:- Prof oak i don't want to go to my room . Serena will be alone here and she is only comfortable with me now.

Serena:- Yeah .. please Prof oak let Ash stay.

Prof oak:- ( now I am 100 present sure that Ash feel happy with Serena) ok but sleep before 9 pm or it will be not good for your health.

Ash and Serena:- ok..

Prof oak yawn and move to his room leaving Ash and Serena alone.

Ash then lie next to Serena . Serena blush . Both were looking at each other.

After some hour,

Serena was having nightmares about ash never came to save her at Forest and big pokemon started to attack her. She open her eyes and sit as she started to breath fast. But Serena then noticed Ash was sleeping and hand was now no her hand . Serena blush but what Ash do make her go fan. His hand tight his grap on her hand as he was saying that he is there for her.

Serena then put her head inside Ash's cheat and close her eyes.

Serena:- ( why you are only person that make safe other then my parents)

Next chapter will be ..(I will be your wings).