The monster inside him

Past , Ash was just 5 year old.

After the training with his Jack uncle Ash was emotionless on his last mission . He was now a freak for his friends . He was now no longer Ash he was back then.

He was send to team flare main base In Demons forest ,in alpha region . With this his dream will became Truth. He was now driving a car .( The car is modified to his size). Behind him was the secret force of alpha region for evil teams like team rocket to keep them away.

His Dad didn't know that his son has become a killer with no feelings. He didn't think about the people who he have killed . If he is give task of killing someone by his uncle jack then he will kill that person.

At team flare Base,

A person was sitting on his table with a cup of coffee. While look at the ancient tablet. Suddenly grunt came
And stand on his side

Grunt:- sir we have located the truck with the force

He person sitting on table stand up and smile at the TV with Ash's car on it

Person:- finally we can give you some superice

back to Ash,

He knew that he will end the last base of team rocket in alpha region.

But he didn't know what was going to happen. Suddenly a choopers of team flare came out of mountains . They shot Missies on Ash's car and truck in which the soldiers were. And within a sec everything was destroyed.

Ash now lieing on ground with a big steel piece in his right lung. His right leg was broken .

Ash thought:- ( I think this is end for me . All people back in truck have died . Even if I can get up but I can defeat them alone ........Only if I had the power to protect the people. No no no I can't give up I have go or my dad's dream will tear apart. I can't die I have get up)

(Ash didn't meet Serena ok)

Ash the stand on his Left leg and started to walk towards the forest where were the base . Then suddenly one of chopper of team flare came down and 6 grunts of team flare members came and saw Ash standing in front of them.

1 grunt:- Look a that kid survived. Let get some fun*smike*

2 grunt:- yeah

Then all of them removed a hand gun and point it towards Ash .

All of them look at Ash who was not having a fear or crying face. This make them angry.

3 grunt:- Cry you ******** . Or I we will kill you.

5 grunt:- yeah man .

Ash just keep looking at the grunt with emotionless look . His body was now covered in blood and he didn't have his own pokemon .

4 grunt:- let just shot him and go.

All grunt smike and nod . They look at Ash and laughed. They pulled the trigger and 12 bullet we're fired at ash.

Ash just keep standing and look at holes which was created by bullets.
He the look at them again with a smile on his face .

Ash:- It's time to play.

Ash then removed the steel piece from his chest and throw it on ground. Grunt were supericed and now more angry.

1 grunt:- just die you**********

He was going shoot Ash again but , he suddenly fall on ground with blood coming out of the head.

Then they look at Ash . Who throw the steel piece which was in his cheat with his leg.