Four girls and one boy

After everything was calmed. May , Dawn, Misty , families were supericed at what they heard. ( It hard to name them so I will go with different way). Then train started to move towards next stop.

May's father:- May ... What did you say.

Misty's sister:- Yeah what you mean that only you can love him.

Dawn's mom:- Tell us the full details about your love for Ash.

Girl's blushed ( leaving Serena) as they started to tell stories of Ash and them . His kindness and courage was something they love about him. After everything was explanted. Arcuse appear in front of Serena . Everyone was now was looking at arcuse with a Happy look. Arcuse ( mew) then go and sit on Serena's lap.

Arcuse:- will so Serena now you have three girls who love Ash just like you was.

Serena :- yeah but I am happy that Ash have so many person who love him.

Dawn then stand up and look at Serena with a serious look. She was  angry at Serena who didn't tell them about why she love him.

Dawn :- Serena you didn't tell that why you love him. And I have a offer to share Ash as lovers.

Everyone was now looking at dawn with a surprised look. while other girls with a serious look. When Serena is going to answer arcuse interpret.

Arcuse:- I should just to tell about what happens if someone of you marry Ash.

Everyone look her with worried look . They were thinking what danger can happen if someone marry Ash.

Arcuse:- if some marry Ash. She have to face the power of two god know as faith and Aura. Ash have power this two god and if someone marry him then she should have the heart gem that must powerful.

Everyone was now looking at her with confuse look for meaning of heart gem.

Arcuse:- Heart gem was created by me . It is main reason that a human soul stay in the body. When a baby is born . His heart gem is filled with love of his parents which keep his soul stay. As the boy or girl grow they started to change there heart form parents to a person who they love or friends. If his friends or his person he love leave him broken then his heart gem get little crack but, it doesn't break because of parents love stored in his heart. But in Ash case . His power take in place of his parents  love. So if someone marry him then she have to take that little of his power in her heart gem .so there soul and heart belongs to each other.but it should he two side love in Aura guardian.

Everyone understand what arcuse was saying. Then they look at Serena with curious look.

Bonnie:- Serena now tell them about your love for Ash.*smike*

Serena then sign and look at Deila and Grace . They nod and smile at Serena. Serena then nod and take a deep breath.

Serena:- it started when I was 7 year old. I attended a summer camp and I am the person which Ash fall in love.

Everyone was now supericed and three girls were angry at her. Why she have to break his heart . His kindness and friendlynees was gone because of her.

Misty :- you are that girl which Ash talk about. A gril for summer camp with blue eyes.

Serena nod and then suddenly may stand up and started to look at her with serious look.

May:- No I don't think Ash can love someone like you who just use him. I have watched your interview . You said all bad thing on tv about ash. He can't love you.

Serena then started to cry as she remembers the things she said about ash on interview. It's her mistake that he like this. Ash can love someone who just use him. Everyone was worried and sad for Serena. Bonnie then suddenly removed a video recorder .