Monster ( last part)

Serena then look at arcuse as she told her about the way she can help Ash. She then keep her hand on her ribbon. She have to help him. He have give her so many things that she have to repay . She then stand up and look at Deila.

Serena:- I am going to see Ash . I will be back in min.* She then started to walk towards the door ,she try to open the door ,but she can't open it * what happened to this door.

Deila then walk towards her and try to open it ,but she couldn't open it. She then understand what is going on.
She look at Jack and nod . Jack then remove a ball and he released a alakazam . He then tell alakazam to teleport Ash in their room. Alakazam then nod and teleport Ash.

Ash then suddenly was teleport form this room into in front of Serena. She then catch him and lie him down ,and put his head on her lap so he won't woke up.

Everyone look at Deila and Jack with confused look. Deila then look at the door opposite side of the carriage. Where 15 men and 12 woman were standing with sword , guns and poke ball in their hands. Everyone follow her view and saw the men and women. Everyone then stand up and remove their poke ball .then from Behind of the men and women came a men with a big blade on his back . He was wearing team Flare suit . He then look at all of them and then at Ash who was sleeping in Serena's lap.

He:- So all of you are here .. Then killing you all will be simple then get you all one by one.

Serena:- who are you and why you want to kill us. How did you all get on train.

First men:- we are assassin . Who are here to kill code name:- monster or ash

Max's dad:- we won't let you kill anyone or ash. He is like my son . I won't you have your way.

Dawn's mom:- yea we will save Ash and everyone here.

Misty:- you regret if try something on us. I am a water type gym leader.

Brock:- And l am rock type gym leader.

Everyone was ready to fight and the team Flare was also ready to fight. But suddenly,

Serena:- everyone please be quiet or you will wake Ash.

Everyone then look at her with a supericed look. They thought Serena will be one who will tell him that she will protect him, but she is only thinking about that the voice of them will awake him.

May:- Serena you should be one to tell them that you protect him , because you love him . But you are just thinking that he will awake if keep shouting at them .

Serena then look at her then at the men with big blade on his back. She then look at him with sadness. He started to laugh at her reaction with her friends. She then look at Ash's peaceful face and smiled.

Serena:- He can't kill anyone here. Because Ash is here, he is not even match fory Ash. * Giggles* I am just trying to save them from my Ash's anger. 

The men started to get anger because what Serena was saying to him and his team. He then throw the chair at Max . When chair was going to hit him Lucario came and break the chair into pleases. Max smiled at Lucario and he nod at Max.

Lucario:- I will protect my master and his family. You are no match for me even with weapons. I will show who you are going to face.

He :- really , then all of you use guns and let them have it .

Everyone was now scared as the team Flare started to fire the bullets from guns, but bullets didn't reach them. Lucario was now standing in front of them with Aura shield . He use Aura blade to break their weapon . They were now only have blade Left . Then Men with big blade walk a little front .