Promise to meet again

At night,

Sere was walking slowly on water as the moon shines on the water and making her glow in the dark night. Pokemon were watching her as her white dress move with the wind . Her beautiful white hair flow down her neck . Her beautiful face was staring at the moon in the Big sky. Tears fall on water as she remembers the pain on Lucifer's face when he hold her lifeless body in his arms.

She made this world a reality , but it close the pain and the tear of her love. Is she real in love with him . All she wanted them to be together forever but, she turn everything into ashes.  She might still have feelings for him and that true , but is this really love?.

She remembers the song she sang for him on that day . Calling for someone to help her . To help him.. but on one came . He was able to stand up by himself , but she is not strong like him

She then take a look at moon as she started to sing.

What's left to say?
These prayers ain't working anymore
Every word shot down in flames
What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor?
I'm losing my voice calling on you

'Cause I've been shaking
I've been bending backwards till I'm broke
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke

Let beauty come out of ashes
And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes?

Can you use these tears to put out the fires in my soul?
'Cause I need you here, woah

It was when it started to rain as the small drop fell on her hand and her hand turned black ashes and flowers started to come out of her hands. The tears kept fall

'Cause I've been shaking
I've been bending backwards till I'm broke
Watching all these dreams go up in smoke

Her body shake with the growth of the flowers there colour were different . It was a beautiful sence to watch as from far away you can she the girl in white dress cover in flowers as Little petals of flowers were around her and some on ground. It was a breath taking view.

Let beauty come out of ashes
And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes?

It was when rain stop and her spirit body return to normal. It was Lucifer looking at her with a smile on his face with his hand held out for her to grab.

Lucifer:- You shouldn't be dear.... We have to go back to our child remember that I felt that pain years and years ago and it was because you died without my permission .....now you are with me so please don't push yourself into that pain.

The girl white stared at the boy in black wait for her . She smiled as she run towards him and he run her they both met at mid of the lake . They hug eachother cried as they.. were alone without eachother.... All they had were eachother since the beginning , but they found each other and fell in love , but were separated by world without a hope to each other.

They felt like the hole world hate them and they will be alone till the world end . , But somehow the faith take it time to let them to met each other. Now the The beast and beauty finally found eachother without anyone to separate them again. They will live till the end of the world to watch over their child and his child and his grand child . They will see there sadness and happiness till the end , but before that.  They have to train his child first. He still don't how to control the power to erase the existence of a person or Pokemon. He might go out of control so.  This time they have to be with him.