Traveling for starting

continues,

Deila:- when he first came to pallet town he would be was always at home but then gary came. he try to make him come out of house and play but always fail *laugh* Then one day I said that if he becomes normal and friendly then it will make me really happy . Then Ash started to act like a normal kid . He would always smile and play with Gary ,but I know that he was not really happy. Then one day Gary said to Ash  that he is going to a summer camp of his Gramps . But for some reason Ash also what to go to camp.

Flash back.

8pm.

Ash was sitting alone on bench as his mom waving her hand as she was going home leaving Ash at camp . She was little surprised that Ash what to go to camp but she can ignore Ash interest.

At camp

Ash:- ( why I have to do this?!)

Then suddenly for a reason Ash look at his left and saw a grill wearing a straw hat and pink course dress . When Ash was looking at her his heart started to beat faster.

Ash:- ( what is happening to me)*look away for her*

Prof oak then came on stand .

Prof oak:- ok everyone sit down .. Hello kids I am Prof oak a researcher of pokemon. We all know that poke_

Ash:-( I know that you dum)

Ash was just sitting there when he saw that straw hat girl was sitting behind him. When Ash was going to ask her name .

Prof oak:- ok everyone today we will camp and tomorrow we will begin our task. Ok now sleep will

Next day,at morning.

Ash was sit with other kids on grass waiting for Prof oak . After few min Prof oak came with a paper in their hand.

Prof oak:- To day you all are going to find a Pokemon name poliwag . If you find it then you can get a rare Price.

All kids cheer and started to run towards the forest

Prof oak:- Be careful * He then throw a Pokemon and a Pidgey* keep a eye on them ok

Pidgey nod and flu towards where kids were gone.

Prof oak then noticed Ash was just sitting there to going to find poliwag.

Prof oak :- Ash you should also get going to find poliwag or you will lose.

Ash just sign then suddenly Gary came .

Gary:- Gramps. he my friend that I was talking about . That never come out.

Prof oak:- ohh .... And you should also get going to Gray.

Gray :- *put his hand in his hair and sign* I know where you can hide poliwag.

Prof oak:- ok now go.

Gray then sign and walked towards the forest. prof oak sign while looking at Gray.

Prof oak:- now you should get going to Ash.

Ash:- * sign* I know that you have hide poliwag behind old oak tree but it can be possible that he would be run in forest because you told him
Like that?

Prof oak jaw drop at how can Ash find it where he leave poliwag at night and 
What he told.

Prof oak:- I Know that you were flowing me when I was hiding poliwag.

Ash sign at what Prof think.

Ash:- First your court is dirty,cut for  side and the smell of oak tree on it. So I know where you was. Second I know that a Pokemon can't stay at one place so he would be roming around forest.

With that Ash walked towards the forest. Prof then remembered the chat with deila at lab.

...... 

Deila:- Prof oak please take care

Prof oak:- don't worry I will take care of Ash

Deila:- I was talking about you because Ash is little different from normal kids.

Prof oak:- what do you mean?

Deila:- * stand up and walked towards the door* You will see and now I have to go Ash will be waiting for me at home bye and thank you.

.......

Prof oak :- so this what she meant.

At forest ,

Ash was walking around and thinking about how to caught poliwag.

Ash:- ( poliwag is a water type so most of them will go to the lake near by. Then where he will be . )* Ash then remembered something*.

Ash then started to run towards the river. Ash then flow the river he find a cave where Ash can see moss was growing . Ash then slowly walk inside it. He then find poliwag playing with other pokemon.

Ash:- Find you finally

Poliwag look at Ash and started running outside of cave towards the Forest. Both of them were run but finally Ash caught him.

Poliwag:- poli poli wag poli.* Smile*

Ash:- Now let go poliwag.

then suddenly Ash heard a someone cry . He noticed it was coming from bush when Ash and poliwag look inside it they find straw hat girl crying. Ash sign

Ash:- Poliwag ..go and find other kid ok I will help her. I don't want to be selfish and keep you waiting with me.

Poliwag look at Ash and nod . he then jump in bush where she was and run towards the other bush. ash then remembered that he want to say that she was there to poliwag

Ash:- poliwag are you there .

Ash then noticed that straw hat girl saw him.

Ash:- who are you and what happened

Serena was still scared to talk.

Ash :- I am Ash and are you hurt.

Serena:- yes I was run and fall because of roots of tree . My knee hurts.*when try to stand*

Ash:- Don't worry * Ash then remove a   handkerchief and tie around Serena's knee*

Serena then try to stand but pain was to much.

Ash:- ( why it hurts to see her in pain .) I know what to do.. feel better feel better right now .

Serena again try to stand but fail

Ash:- ( she have to stand up . she can't give up now)* stand up*

"Don't give up until it's over"

Ash then give her his hand she then look at him for sec and put her hand on his hand.

Ash:-( I will make you stand on your own . Even if I fall down or get hurt . For you I will do anything)

Ash then pull her up with too much strength and end up in hugging position.

Ash:- ( Why I feel peacefull when I am with her it's like my pain is gone)

Serena:-( why I feel protected when he
Is round . it like I am flying in sky with him and why is my heart beating fast.

Ash:- ok let go to camp.

Ash then hold her hand . Serena nod and smile.

Ash:- ( I will protect your smile)

............. ....

If you are liking my story then you can comment or if you what some thing more then I will fix 😇😇