My Cool mom.

At ship, at 8:00 pm

Everyone one was on ship eating dinner with ash and their pokemon. ( Ship was to big for everyone so they call out everyone's Pokemon)

Ash was sitting with boys and with male parents who were eating quietly and on other hand girl were chatting and laughing. Ash signed and look at Pikachu and Lucario who were sleeping on couch with Pikachu and arcuse on his belly.

Every boy was eating and having little conversation with each other, but on other hand girls were having a big conversation with each other. They were talking about shops , dress ......etc,etc,ect.

(All boys will understand what I mean. If you have a sister 😅😅)

After 3 hours,

Every boy was waiting on glass door as girls where having a LITTLE talk after the dinner, they give up and sit next to them . Waiting for them to stop.

Suddenly a Bonnie asked a question which make everyone embarrassed ,

Bonnie:- All of parents tell me how do you meet each other and who was first to tell there feeling for her or him.

Every parents started to blush and try tell that it been too long so they forget, but Bonnie wasn't going to listen.

Dawn's father was first to tell as he told that they meet in a contest and started to like each other and he was one to tell his feeling .

May's father then told them that confess his to May's and Max's mom in a flower garden. He meet her when he was traveling for been the best gym leader.

Misty's sisters:- will your parents were never with us so we don't know.

Everyone became sad and then everyone parents hug them .( Group hug) and told them that they don't have worry about that their parents wasn't with them . They can come them whenever they want.

Cilan 's father then told them how he confessed cilan's mom and how she died after cilan was born. Everyone became sad.

Grace then told them how she meet Serena's father when he was on secret mission with his team. They saved her and that Time she met Serena's father who was their leader. She also told them that she was the one to confess her feeling.

Last was Delia who was sitting with Serena. Everyone look at her like they want hear her story.

Delia :- ok ok. I will tell . It was when I was traveling in every region try to be the best .

With my pokemon

With my pokemon .

  ( Flashbacks)
Deila was a orphanage in kanto region . She was like a tomboy and wouldn't listen to no one . she was like
A leader to those at orphanage . She was the giving funds to the orphanage. When ever she would win a event or pokemon battles. She would send the money to orphanage.