Love Is All I Know

At ship , 12 pm afternoon.

Everyone was playing with pokemon or with their kids . Everyone was having a good time on ship some pokemon were just lieing on Deck like
Torterra while other small pokemon sleep or lieing on him .

Ash was sitting at the back of ship where his yacht was . Serena was with him hugging  him . She had her head on his shoulder . She was having a little nap after she played with Bonnie and Max . She told Ash to come with her. He followed her and she take him at ship's back side. When he said why she need him . She pout and look at him jealously .

Serena :- I don't want any girl to trick you while I am getting some rest.

Ash just look at her and nod. She then put her head on his shoulder and leg around him , she put her arms around him. Within a min she fall asleep on his shoulder and her body resting on him.

He noticed that she was now in deep sleep. He then grab her and pull her up so she won't fall . He was holding her like bride - style. He then walked towards his room . He opened his room and move towards the bed room. He then look at Serena then at her sleepy PJ . He then close his eyes and use his Aura power to teleport her clothes with pj. When ash open his eyes Serena was in her pj.

He put her on his bed and was going to leave ,but Serena was holding him tightly that he can't leave without awaking her.

He then use same things to change his clothes in to pj. Ash then pull him self into bed with Serena. When he get on bed . Serena hug him the same way as she was holding him a back of ship. He then close his eyes and let her high him more comfortably.

After 4 hours,

Serena was sleeping while hugging Ash . She was dreaming about something that she can understand.

She was in a dark place with on one around her . It was like a empty space. She then suddenly saw a kid in a corner . He was just sitting there. Serena pull her every little courage and walked towards him.

Serena :- hi . I am Serena . Who are you ? What are you doing here ?

That kid just turned towards her . It  was like he was crying. He move a little bit away from her. When he move away she look at his face he was
Look like ash but small.

Kid :- I am not a monster. No No No I am not a monster NoNoNoNo...........

He started to cry , suddenly more kids of his age appear and started to point out towards Ash. They started to say think like yes you are a monster. You should be in this world.

She didn't understand what happening with her . She then heard a scary voice from her behind.

That voice:- Yes I am a monster.

When she look behind she saw Ash who was having blood on his hands with a Aura blade in his hand.

At really world,

Serena suddenly open her eyes and was breathing heavily. She didn't thought a dream can make her so much scared. Her brain was now thinking to find Ash and hug him till she is satisfied.

She was going run , but stop when she look at who she was hug now. It was ash . he was sleeping with her. She have her legs and arms around him . She blushed at this she move a little away

 She blushed at this she move a little away