I am his First (girl) friend

Alpha region is a region where the first time arcuse appeared . He started to build the world by the alpha region. He divided it into two parts. The superior and lower parts. The superior was the alpha kingdom and lower Omega kingdom.

At present alpha region, In a big mansion.

Ash was sleeping on sofa with 4 girls around him. Serena was look at three girls with a serious look. She have confirmer that if they are there to take Ash away from her.

Serena:- I haven't told you name I am Serena Yvonne. I am ash's lover. And who are you ?

The girl with blue and golden hair stand up and look at her with a mad look .

Yami:- I am Yami , Ash first friend and his first girl friend.

One girl with one red eye then stand up and look.at Serena with a smile.

Majikku:- i am majikku . My name means magic.

Last girl with blue ribbon stand up and nod at Serena.

Hanabira :- I am Hanabira . My name means flower petals.

Serena then stand up and walked towards Yami . Both stair at each other with fire in their eyes. Their aren't going to lose Ash. Serena then look at her . She was more beautiful than her . Even though she wears tomboy clothes , she look beautiful With headphones. Her were blue outside and golden inside.

Her dress/ clothes

Her dress/ clothes.

( Please use your imagination for head phones be blue not green)

Serena:- tell me . What do you meant by your Ash at port. I just wanted to clear that .

Yami:- I am his and he is my. I meant that!.

Serena was now beyond been angry. She was mad . She is going to kill this girl . Who is trying to take her ash away.

Bonnie was sitting beside Serena . She stand up on chair where Serena was sitting and whisper in her ear.

Bonnie:- told you to tell him your feeling at kalso.