My kids!!????

After that next early morning at the last station Ecruteak city in johto,

Serena was sleeping with ash on bed . She was wearing little different top. She was feeling hot at night so she try use her new top.

She move a little In Ash's arms as she was try to adjust there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She move a little In Ash's arms as she was try to adjust there. She then rub her eyes and yawn . She woke up and look at everywhere . She look at Ash and smiled at him. He was sleeping like a baby. She put her hand on his chest and feel this heart . His heart was beating a little bit more then last time.

She then put her head on his chest and look at his face which was still cute even if it has scar on his face. She started to imagine her life with ash as married couple.

 She started to imagine her life with ash as married couple

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She blushed and thought about taking a nap . She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

After 2 hours,

Everyone was ready to get out of train to reach ecruteak city Port.

When everyone was on door and the door open . A small ring appear and a Pokemon with Horns . He look at kalso group and smiled. Serena walked towards him and smiled.

Serena:- what are you doing here hoopa ?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Serena:- what are you doing here hoopa ?. Did something happen?.

Hoopa:- ash-kun I was told to go with you.

Serena :- So you are told to be Ash's pokemon right.

Hoopa nod and slammed his hand on ball with was in Ash bag and got inside it. Everyone was supericed that a unknown came and what to be Ash pokemon and he just let him. Hoopa suddenly came out ball and sit on his cap. Misty look at him and giggles.

Misty:- your so much small . I know that Ash have helped you , so to repay it you became his Pokemon.

Hoopa look at Misty with smike . Serena sign as she knows that Misty is talking without thinking. Hoopa then teleport a bottle and look at Ash and sign him to open it.

Hoopa:-  carrot is right that Ash save me , but I am not small. * Ash then open the cap of bottle*.

Hoopa started to get bigger and bigger . His hand number started to increase and a big g tall and a hole his chest.

 His hand number started to increase and a big g tall and a hole his chest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hoopa then look at Misty as she was shaking after seeing hoopa Bond form. Everyone was supericed and scared that hoopa can be dangerous.
Suddenly then Bonnie came behind from everyone and smiled and hug him as hoopa hug her back.

Bonnie:- you are back hoopa. How did you came here.

Everyone calmed down as then saw Bonnie and hoopa hug . They understand that hoopa is not dangerous.

Suddenly a big light shine in front of them and two persons came with Celebi fly on one person's head. Everyone became alert as They didn't know what they What. Ash then Walk a little in front and* sign *.

One was girl was wearing a big straw hat and a cute little blue dress. Her eyes were brown and here hair were Honey colour. She was have a Z mark on her cheek. Another one was a boy with black hair and blue hair . He was wearing a cap which was just like cap which Ash is wearing and a t-shirt and jeans. He was holding Celebi's ball
.
Ash look at them then everyone and sign them that they are not dangerous. He then look at them with serious look.

Serena then Walk towards Ash's side and look at them and smiled. They look at her and smiled and run towards her and hugged her and say at same time .

They:- Mommy !!!

Serena :- What!!!!!!!!!

Ash:- yes they are our kids Serena.

Everyone jaw dropped and three girls get unconscious and Serena look at them with supericed.

Serena :- My kids!!???
...........

THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें