i am home

At Ash's room back in kanto, night

Serena was sitting in the living while Delia was cooking dinner with red . They both were worried about serena as she was looking depressed . It has been 5 days scene ash has been gone . Her mind is always cover in image of ash. Red and Delia know that serena might try to get back to ash if this keep going on .

Delia look towards living room as serena was sitting staring at ring which has the gem of them . In her other hand was the ribbon which ash give her.

Serena staring as Delia looked at red with a nod . Red then nod back as he walk out side the house as he have to met professor oak .

Sere was with sylveon and other Pokemon who were looking at serena with worry from the glass window. They all are worried that she might get like ash if this continues.

Delia walked towards serena as she sat next to her. She looked at serena as she took her hand .

Delia :- serena i know that you are sad that ash has gone , but you shouldn't be this much sad. He would come back to you as he promised.

Serena:- I know ,but when .... It might take 5 or more years.... *Sob* I face this pain *sob* ...  I don't want him to leave but ... He want to ... So i let him and now it hurt so much ..  i feel like my heart has been pulled out..*sob* .. i.... I .. i can't..take it anymore...

Delia then hug serena as she cried on Delia shoulder. Red who was now with sere and Pokemon as he knows that Delia need time with serena to make her calm down .

Delia:- Shh.. don't cry.. .. you have to be strong for him. He will come back and his pain will fade away. So just wait .

Delia remember the same thing happened in past with ash ... He cried so much after serena have to leave after the summer camp, but he stand up on his own. Delia was not there for him to hug or to comfort him . She only give him little bit hope of meeting her again. But now serena is a girl who is weak then ash in the heart . She will have do everything to comfort her or she might do something that she like in future.

Delia :- Come with me

Delia then took serena to Ash's room where serena was staying. The reporters and editors were waiting for serena to come back to perform on the stage , but she always said that she have to take a break.  This might make her dream broke in pieces if she hold on to the sadness.

Delia walked inside the room as the room was dark and the windows were close. The moon light was coming inside room from the window. The room felt depressing , but some what comfortable for serena . Delia walked towards the bed as she pushed the bed little towards the door as there was a same storage hiden below the bed. Delia walked towards the storage and open the melt cap as there was old voice tapes and a dairy with a book which had written "Feelings"on it. She removed the things from it as there was a old earphones with tape player next to the diary.

Delia :- i know that I should be taking ash things out without telling him , but i know that this might help you to understand what to do in pain.

She gave serena a tape written "Everything for her "on it. She took the tape and put in player .

Delia:- These are the song which he wrote and sing when he was alone without you when you leave him . * Put the earphones on serena ears*