Christmas Special!!!

Y/n's pov

I yawned and woke up. I looked at the time.

5 am

I got up and and started to get myself cleaned up. I grabbed my mask then changed into my clothes and then went downstairs with Doggo, Smile and Grinny.

I stopped at the living room and stared at the people there. They all slowly turned and looked at me. I shrugged them off and sat next to Ben.

"Hey Benny Boo, you winning?",

"Yes, not like I'm gonna lose to him", he pointed at some dark Link.

"Did you at least bet on anything?",

"No- Fuck! I should've!", I laughed and took his hat. I heard a cough behind me. I turned around and looked at the other people.

"Oh, sorry! I'm Y/n, are you guys the other killers?",

"Yes we are, I've heard that you're the new proxy. Am I correct?",

"Um, kinda, I guess?",

"Well, not everyone is here yet but it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Dr. Smiley", I looked at the next ones.

"I'm Nina the killer! I had to come early to see my Jeffy boo!! I love him so much! Do you know where he's at!?", crazy stalker. Kinda of reminds of someone I know.

"Nah, I haven't seen him yet. He's probably still sleeping or, does he sleep?", she just started giggling to herself. "Ok... anyways...", I looked at the next person.

"Zero...",

"Cool name", she nodded. The next girl looked very familiar. She started laughing and next thing you know, she poofed right in front of me.

"I'm laughing Jill! Hehehehe, you haven't happened to see laughing Jack around, have you!?", I shook my head.

"Nope, never seen that gay man today", these girls are kinda creeping me out. Once I heard a knock on the door, I got up and went towards it.

I opened the door and saw a few new people.

Woah! One dude has different colored eyes with some long hair. Some dude who's skin is split half white half black. Some other dude with one of his eyes looks like it's popping out. A ghost girl and another girl with blonde hair and pure black eyes.

"Um, come in?", I let them in and then closed the door. Some little creatures came in with them. Is that Pikachu? The other one looks like a smiling Maurice from Madagascar.

Just before the door closed, a claw like hand grabbed it and opened it. I let it swing open and then a giant fur ball with a mask came in.

"You're a cute dog", it looked at me before it started screeching.

I immediately ran not carrying if I left the door opened. I stopped when I heard Doggo barking. I turned around and saw the thing about to eat him. I immediately ran back jumped up and kicked the thing in the face.

I grabbed Doggo and started running again. I ran upstairs not wanting to get the decorations downstairs destroyed.

"Go Y/n!", I heard Ben cheer. I ran upstairs and ran inside a room. I turned around and noticed a half dressed Jane. I slowly looked down with a nosebleed.

"My life has been fulfilled",

"Why the fuck are you in here!?", her door started to get banged on.

"There's a big ass dog after me",

"My doors gonna get broken down!!", I sighed and let her door open. I tossed Doggo at her and jumped out her window. The big dog thing followed me out there.