Chapter 21

Senior Doggo's pov

Where is my human!? She left me here alone! This creature is weird! He won't let me get on the desk! He's, 'looking' at me?

"Why did she have to leave you with me?", Creature! I declare you to smell my butt!

"Sometimes I wonder why I was given the power to listen to thoughts", so you understand me?

"Yes, unfortunately...", so you won't smell my butt? It is how we greet.

"No, I will not do that", I glared at him and raised my leg.

"What are you doing?!", I will do what my human knows what I do best at.

"Wait!", to late! Oooh! Man, I've been holding this in for a while. You have nice carpet. Love the velvet. I looked back at him. He sighed.

"No wonder she left you here, she knew you'd be handful for me", Yes! My human is very smart! I love my human! I hope she comes back soon! I got picked up by him.

"You are a very strange dog, I'll let you on my desk if you don't urinate on it", oh, I still have a little bit in the tank. He sighed again and walked to the door with me in his arms. As we walked, I noticed others that looked like the creature that was holding me.

"Oh my God! Brother! You have such a beautiful dog!", why thank you.

"He is not mine Splendy",

"Can I have him then!?", I have my human to take care of!

"He's someone's",

"Whos?",

"The new recruit's pet",

"Oh, I see, can I pet him!?", I like this one.

"If you'd like, you can take him outside to use the restroom but, you have to bring him back to me", he nodded and snatched me out of his hands.

"Hey there little guy!", he started scratching my ears. I like it. I like how my human scratches them better though. I wonder when my human will back. I hope she's ok.

Y/n's POV

I wonder how Doggo is doing. Hopefully he isn't causing to much trouble to Slendy.

"Hey, hurry it up! We don't know if this guy is gonna run or not!", he was hiding behind a bush.

"Oops! Sorry hehe", I caught up to him and looked at the building. Rich place. Didn't think he'd be having a party right now. "What are we supposed to do now?",

"Hmm, hehe, I do like parties! Let's make a plan!", no shit sherlock.

"How about we just go as some party goers, we'll have to find you some clothes though, the dude will find you immediately",

"Hahahaha, I don't think you've noticed but, I'm a bit to tall compared to you humans, no way we'll find anything that'll fit me!",

"How about I go in and you wait for my signal?", he smirked at me.

"And what would be the signal?", I started thinking. I know! I whispered to him about the signal. Man, I'm gonna have to take off my mask. "Don't look, you can't see how I look like yet",

"Hehehe, as you wish", he turned around and covered his eyes. I took my mask off and started walking off. I could feel him staring at me from behind. "Don't do anything irrational! Hahahaha!",

"Can't make any promises!", I noticed people on the front yard. I looked around and noticed the usual from a teen party. Random guy passed out on the grass, random girls making out, guys dancing on top of their cars. The normal stuff. Don't see our guy though. I walked inside and started looking around. Damn! All these people man! I noticed there was a DJ. Everyone is drunk in here. Some random girl came over and hugged me.

"Oh my god! You're soooooo cute! You want some candy!", she held out a pill in her hand. I smirked and took it.

"Thanks sweetheart~",

"No problem!", then she puked on the floor next to me. I'll just leave her to that. I put the pill in my pocket. I'll save it for later.

I looked around for the guy. I can't fucking find him! Everyone is just grinding against each other! The DJ set looks cool though, neon colors. I found the bar. I went to the bartender.

"What can I get ya?",

"I'm looking for Chris",

"Why ya looking for him?",

"Just need to talk to him is all",

"Well, everyone knows you can't talk to him unless you beat him", I blinked at him.

"I'm sorry what",

"Knew it, ya can't beat can ya?",

"I could beat him",

"Are ya sure lad?",

"Fuck yeah!", he grinned and looked over at someone.

"Oi! Chris!", I turned around and saw the guy I was looking for. No way I found him this fast!

"What is it Atticus!? I'm kinda busy!", he's with two girls right now.

"This young lad says he itching to talk to ya!", I saw him smirk and say a small apology to the girls. He got up and started coming towards us. He stopped in front of me and looked at me. I'm taller than him by three inches.

"You wanna talk to me, you gotta earn it", he turned around and looked at everyone.

"What are you-",

"Hey! Everyone!", the DJ stopped the music and everyone looked at us. Damnit! "This man here!", he pointed at me, "thinks he can beat me! I'll prove him wrong!", he looked at me.

I noticed everyone making a circle in the middle. Two people put a table in the middle and 12 shot glasses on them. I'm gonna have a fucking drinking battle!? He swung his arm around me and pulled me towards the table with him. He held his hand out and someone gave him a bottle. He held it in front of me.

"Do you know what this is?",

"Spirytus?",

"Yes! The strongest liquor in the world. This can kill you if you drink to much of it, do you still want to talk?", he was smirking at me. Everyone was looking at us. I smirked at him too.

"Fuck yeah!", we both sat on opposite chairs and the DJ started playing music again.