Chapter 39

Before we start, I wanted to say a special thanks to AussieWeirdtato for the amazing fanart!

I love it! It's so cool!!

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov

The big doggie took me to a kitchen. I looked around before gasping when I saw two people inside. I hopped of the doggie and crawled under the table. It was quiet for a bit before one of them spoke.

"You know we saw you kid?", I slowly grabbed the edge of the table and peeked over. I saw a man with grey skin and yellow eyes, the other one had a white mask with a red smiley and a blue jacket.

"What are you doing?", the big doggie did the same thing I did. I looked back at the men and shook my head.

"Nothing...",

"Nothing, right. You looking for food?", I shrugged and went under the table again. "You're Y/n, right?", I peeked at them again.

"How do you know my name...?",

"Lucky guess, now get off the floor", I scooted a little back and looked around. I laid on the ground and started to roll around. The doggies started to do what I did too. "And she's rolling on floor...",

I screamed when something grabbed my leg and pulled me. I grabbed onto the table while I heard laughing from the two men.

"C'mon Y/n, just let go", I looked at my leg and saw yellow rope.

"The fuck is going on this time!?", my hands slipped as the door opened. What do I do!?

Once I got close enough I moved one of my legs back a bit.

"Y/N KICK!!!", I kicked the man in the face. I fell on the table in front of him as he held his face. The other man was just laughing. I got up immediately and started to run away.

I hopped off the table only to land on the big doggie. He barked and started to run.

"GET BACK HERE BRAT!!!", I looked back and saw the guy trip on the smaller doggo. Out of nowhere something grabbed me and picked me up. I yelled and tried getting away.

"Calm down Y/n", I looked up and saw a white circle. I just stared at it. I smiled and hugged it. "Please let go, Y/n",

I just kept hugging the circle. I felt myself getting pulled off but I didn't let go.

"Pfft! Hahaha!!", I heard someone start laughing. I looked down and saw a guy with black hair and pale skin, he also has a very big smile.

"You look fucking stupid right now!!", he pointed at the circle. He kinda looks scary now that I think about.

"Hey Y/n...", I looked behind the circle man and started yelling. I kicked and pushed myself away from the circle man. Then, everything went black.

Slenderman's pov

I caught Y/n just before she hit the ground but she fainted from fear. I turned around and saw LJ, Candy Pop and Jason standing there.

I put Y/n with LJ.

"All three of you, take her to her room and do not leave her by herself. You will do whatever she wants for today",

"What!? It wasn't our fault she got scared!!",

"Is there an issue with that?",

"Of course not! No problem here! Heh...", they all ran away. Smile and Doggo in close pursuit.

Y/n's pov

I got up fast and fell of something. I rubbed my head and looked up.

A bed?

I saw both the doggies on it. Then I started to hear laughing. I looked around the room and saw the people from before.

"You're so clumsy Y/n", I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the closest guy. "Hey! Stop being violent!",

"No!", I threw another pillow at him. I hid under the bed when he threw a pillow at me.

"Y/n, come out from there",

"No!", the doggies went under the bed with me.

"God damnit! How are we supposed to deal with her if she's scared of everyone!?",

"I'm not scared!!",

"Yeah! You are!!",

"Nu uh!",

"Oh really? Get out from under the bed then!",

"I can't!",

"Cause you're scared!!",

"Are not!",

"Are too!!",

"Are not!",

"Just fucking admit it!! You're gonna make my fucking head explode!!",

"Calm down Jack, she is just a kid", I heard it go quiet for a bit.

"You're right", I looked up at the people. I saw that one of them had their arm on the others shoulder. Ms Sawyer said that's bad. I pointed at the two.

"Gay", they both slowly looked at me.

"Fucking Y/n!!!", the blue one raised a big hammer over the bed. I yelled and rolled out from under the bed. The bed was smooshed into the floor.

I saw both the doggies next to me. I hopped on the big one and opened the door. Once I opened it, the big doggie rolled over. I saw the door break and a large hand there.

"Leaving so soon Y/n? Hehehe", I saw a small blue door in the corner of the room. I immediately ran towards it and opened it. I let both the doggies in before closing the door.

"You sure made them mad this time, I find it funny on how you made them mad though", I turned around hid behind the big doggie. I saw a man with red hair.

"Ke ke ke", I turned around and yelled. Someone with a mask was hanging upside-down.

"We've met before Y/n but I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Jason, that there is Kagekao",

"Kage... kao...?",

"Ke ke ke", I started to look around the room. Are these dolls?

_________________________________________

Hello everybody! Sorry I haven't been able to update recently.

I've been having trouble our online classes and personal issues. I haven't been able to get to updating.

Well, that's about it. Sorry again for not being to update.

                                             Bye~