Chapter 2

Clues:

F/f = favorite food

F/d = favorite drink

Y/n's pov

What do I do with her body now? I started stroking my chin while looking at her dead body. I got an idea! I'll just have to wait till next morning for the news to show it. I went up to the body and picked it up.

*Next morning*

I ran downstairs and turned the TV on.

"Another gruesome murder by an unknown killer. A girl named Carrie Harts was brutally murdered in her own bedroom. Police will not let any crime scene photos out as they are to gruesome. It is said that she was ripped open by someone using knives or something sharp. Police suspect it is the same killer from the last kills. Please everyone sta-",

*Click*

"Stay safe and lock your doors", I mimicked the reporter. "Damn lady! You've been saying that for so long! Shut up already!", I threw a pillow at my TV. My TV's alright though. "Uh! I'm bored!", I got up and went to my room. I changed and went back downstairs.

I got my keys and my helmet, then left

I got my keys and my helmet, then left. I got on my bike and put my helmet on. Then I drove to the mall.

*15 minutes later*

I parked my bike and got off. I took my helmet and walked inside. I looked and saw a bunch of people walking, talking, laughing and other stuff. I kept walking and looking around. I stopped when I say a weapons shop. I could restock on knives. I walked in seeing only a few people. I walked around trying to find the knife section. I finally found it, only seeing one dude here. I didn't pay attention to him since I don't care who he is. I was testing out knives but didn't really like much of them. I was gonna stop looking when I found a knife I kinda liked.

 I was gonna stop looking when I found a knife I kinda liked

I picked it up and liked how I held it. This'll do for now. I got it and started walking towards the front. I wasn't really looking where I was going and I guess the other guy wasn't either. We bumped into each other but the other guy didn't seem to let it go.

"Watch the fuck out bitch!", I looked at him. He had black hair and blue eyes.

"Shut the fuck up cunt!",

"What the fuck did you call me bastard!",

"You heard me jackass!",

"Jeff! Stop it!", I saw a dude with brown hair and green eyes come.

"No! He bumped into me!", God! Does he not know how idiotic that sounds! I looked at the other dude.

"You should take the dude home, I think he's on his period", I heard a snicker and say a dude in a brown jacket with stripes on the arms come out.

"D-Damn Jeff! Didn't k-know y-you were!", He started laughing. I heard 'Jeff' growl. I walked away though. I paid for the knife and left the store. I started walking again looking for another store. Man! This is boring! I just looked at random stuff. I stopped at a stand to buy some Pocky. I love Pocky! I started eating one while looking around again. Damnit! Why can't I find a place! Then I spotted a game stop. Bingo! I walked over to it and went inside. I saw a few people again as usual. I looked around and tried to find anything. I looked around and found nothing of interest. As I was going to leave I saw a box behind the counter. It said free on it. Free stuff! Hell yeah! I walked to the cashier.

"Hey, is that actually free?", I said while pointing at the box. He looked back.

"Oh! I forgot about that, yeah that's free, want it?",

"Yeah", he walked back and grabbed the box then put it on the counter.

"Here ya go",

"Thanks", I picked it up and left the store. I'm bored again. I started contemplating if I should stay or go. I'll eat and then leave. I walked around and found a cafe. Sweet! I walked in and sat down on the last booth. I'm so lucky! I put the box next to me and waited.

"Hello, what can I get ya?", I saw a lady with long blonde hair.

"Can I get f/f and f/d",

"Ok sir! I'll get your order ready", I nodded as she walked away but still staring at me. Wow, creep much. I sat there playing with the knife I got. I heard some people come in but I ignored it again. That's when I heard.

"You again!", I looked over and saw that Jeff dude again.

"Oh, hey", I said while looking at my knife again.

"Don't 'Oh, hey' me!", I nodded my head.

"Ok",

"Jeff! What's wrong!?", I saw the same dude with the green eyes.

"What's wrong is that!", He said while pointing at me.

"Man you're so nice", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Jeff be nice",

"Not after what he did!", Finally my food came.

"Here ya go!",

"Thanks", then she looked at the other three.

"Can you please keep it down, you are disturbing a few people and you will be kicked out", then she walked away.

"What a bitch...", I heard Jeff mumble. I laughed a little and started eating.

"Excuse me, can we sit down with you?", I saw the green eyes dude ask.

"Eh, sure", I moved, they all sat down but Jeff.

"W-What's w-wrong Jeff?",

"I'm not sitting down with him!", He said while pointing at me. I finished my food though, so I'm good.

"I'm done anyways!", I put some money on the table and got up. I grabbed the box and looked at the three. "Get him some tampons already!", Then I walked out. I heard the other two laugh though. I laughed a little too. I walked out the mall towards my motorcycle. I looked back at the box. I wonder what's inside the box? Guess I'll find out when I get home!