Chapter 15

Y/n's pov

I stared at him for a little. Ok, just distract him, then I'll jump out the window.

"So, EJ",

"I'm just here to patch you up", well, this isn't gonna end well. I don't have a bra on cause they're fucking uncomfortable. I only have bandages around them. "What are you waiting for?",

"Fine! You asked for it!", I grabbed my shirt and jacket. Then I took them both off at the same time.

"...",

"...",

"...",

"...",

"You're a gi-", I tackled him to the ground and covered his mouth.

"Yes! Don't tell anyone though!", I whisper shouted. What sucks is that I can't see where he's looking at cause of his mask. I moved my hand.

"Fine! G-Get of me!", I hurt my arm doing that. I got off him and sat on my bed. First a perverted ass octopus, then a weird peeping Tom demon now this! He got up and got his weird medical bag. He got a few things out and came back to where I was sitting. "I'm gonna check your arm",

"Ok", he grabbed the arm the demon got me by. I hissed as he moved it a little. He got to my shoulder and then looked at him.

"Your shoulder is dislocated, we're gonna have to move it back",

"Ah fuck, I know it's gonna hurt!", he grabbed my shoulder and pushed it. "Fucking shit! That son of a bitch is gonna lose his other eye when I fucking find him!",

"The demon?",

"Yes!", we heard a knock on the door.

"We're hearing him yell a lot, what are you doing to him EJ?",

"I'm alright!",

"Ok", I looked at EJ and I punched him.

"Ow, what the hell!?",

"Sorry, you just got me mad", he sighed and put bandages on my shoulder. He put something on my neck and some bandages around there too.

"Can you lay on your stomach", I glared at him, but did it anyways. He started cleaning off the blood on my head. It fucking stings! After putting bandages again he checked for any other injuries.

"Am I good now?",

"Yes, other than a few cuts and bruises you'll be fine, just rest and don't move your arm to much", I put my shirt back on as he opened the door. That was fucking embarrassing! I knew I should've jumped out the window!

"So EJ, how is he?", I saw Ben, Jeff, Red standing at the door way.

"Sh-He's fine! Don't move he-him!", this dude! He looked back at me.

"Ok...?",

"Just be careful with him, you can take me home now", Red walked with him while Ben and Jeff stayed.

"Hah, you got your ass beat by a demon",

"I'll call it a tie since he lost an eye during our fight, I still got everything", I noticed EJ bandaged my other arm. I didn't get hurt there. I know what's there though. It's something I got when I burned down the orphanage. Good times.

"Hey Y/n! You good?",

"Me? Totally, never felt better",

"It looked like you were thinking about something",

"My past", they seem to not like to talk about their past. "You guys don't like your past?",

"Eh, not really...",

"I'll tell you guys my past if you tell me yours", they looked at each other then back at me. They looked as if they were thinking. Then, finally,

"Sure", I looked at Jeff for an answer.

"I'm in too", I smirked and sat up.

"I guess I'll start from the beginning", I haven't really talked about my past in years or to anyone in general. I think I actually need someone to talk to.

*Y/n's past*

"Ma'am, you have a baby girl!", the mother looked at her baby's sleeping face. She will love and take care of her and make sure she grows up to be a beautiful, nice, young woman. She cried happy tears as she held her baby. She looked around the room. He's not here. She sighed. Of course he wouldn't be here.

Home. That's where she's at now. She took a cab home. Her husband wouldn't pick her up. She walked inside while cradling her baby. She closed and locked the door.

"Where have you been?", she looked at none other than her husband.

"Franklin, I've been at the hospital, we have a baby girl", he looked at the baby in her arms. He slowly walked towards her.

"You were gone for two days",

"I was at the hospital",

"Liar! You sleeping around with other men!", he punched the wall. The baby woke up and started crying.

"Ssh, ssh, it's ok sweetheart",

"Shut that baby up",

"What?",

"I said shut it up!", he yelled while walking towards her. He towered over her at a height of 6'1. Her small form of 5'5. Today's not gonna be a good day. A child that has a mother that loves her so much she'd die for child. A father that won't even call his own child by her name. This is Y/n L/n family. Nothing was ever good in that house. Yelling all the time, fighting all the time, all while their child was watching. She'd never remember any of it.

Nothing was ever good. Well, things took a turn for the worst or best. On that faithful night, Y/n lost both her parents.

Today was the big night! Her father had a promotion! Yay! He took his wife and child to the party. Everyone loved little Y/n. She's so adorable! She'll grow up to be a wonderful woman! Yes, everyone loved her. Well, all but one. Her father of course. He never liked the attention she'd get. Today's his day! He sighed as he drank another beer. He drank his pain away. Like usual...

"Julie! Let's go", he slurred his words a little as he stumbled a little to stand up. She said goodbye to everyone.

"Franklin, let me drive, you don't look well",

"No! I'll drive", she looked at her baby and sighed. She put her in her car seat. She got that car seat from a friend after Y/n's first birthday. Julie buckled herself in. Franklin finally started the car. He reversed out of his friends driveway and drove down the road.

"Are you sure you can drive safely?",

"Do you not think I can drive!",

"N-No! It's not that, you just drank a lot is all!", he passed a sign saying 40 miles per hour. So much for keep your eyes on the road.

"Just shut up and let me drive women!",

"Aren't you going a little to fast!?", he is, he's already at 75. Slap! That's all you can hear. Her head flew to the right. "Franklin!", she cried as she held her cheek.

"You never listen when I tell you to shut up!", little Y/n scared of all the noise started crying. "Shut up you little shit!", Julie looked at the road and saw big headlights.

"FRANKLIN!", he turned around and swerved to the right... Where there's a cliff at...

Everything went in slow motion. Y/n was crying, her father was screaming, and her mother, well...

She was looking at Y/n. Her life could end right here. Cause of one of their stupid arguments, their baby could die. Y/n looked at her mom. She saw her mom's last words to her.

I love you...

Then everything went black...