Chapter 9

WARNING GORE!!!

I will place where the gore will start at if you want to skip that part. Anywho enjoy!
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov

Shit! Why must I do this to myself! I stayed underwater until I saw the light move away from the area I was around. Damn, I only have 1 minute and 41 seconds before I need more air. I grabbed my motorcycle and pulled it with me. I just wanted a kill! I'll just have deal with this for now and then find someone. I wonder if that guy got away? If he didn't I'm gonna fucking kill them cause then that would have been pointless!

*15 minutes later*

Freedom! I'm finally out! At least my backpack is waterproof. I got my phone out and some headphones and put a random song from YouTube.

(Sorry if you don't like it!)

I guess this will do. I got my bike up and checked if it would turn on. To my surprise it did.

"Fuck yeah! Thank you my beautiful baby!", I got on and road around the forest. Just follow the highways road. The cops should still be distracted or something. Man, I gotta be careful since I can literally hit something.

??? pov

I sense that unusual soul again. I must call everyone.

"Children!", everyone came downstairs. I waited until they were all seated.

"What's up?",

"I sense the soul again, they seem to be fast, I sense them in the forest going at high speeds", quite unusual if this was a human.

"You want us to look for this person?", I sense they're gone. How!? They were there a little while ago!

"I don't think that will be needed",

"Why's that?",

"They are not in the forest anymore",

"That fast! How!? You literally just sensed them!",

"When I sensed them they were going at high speeds already", this specimen seems very interesting. I'll have to try to find them. Maybe this is a supernatural being, and they could feel me sensing them.

Y/n's pov

I'm lucky I found this road! At least I'm not in the forest anymore. What should I get to eat? Maybe... chips. Yup chips, soda and then some gaming. Perfect! How long is this road though? I need to have my bloodlust down. I wouldn't go for an animal cause that's pathetic and who can hurt an animal!? Hey, I see some lights. I'm close to the city. I kept driving until I finally made it to the city. Lets go find a different neighborhood though.

*10 minutes later*

Finally another neighborhood that doesn't seem to bad. Then a song played that gave me an idea.

(Again sorry if you don't like!)

A small fire doesn't seem that bad now does it. I like that idea. I parked my bike on a corner, left my helmet on it and walked two houses down. A little gray house. No cameras. Lets look in the windows for anyone. Downstairs. No one. I like going in sneakily. Lucky I brought my lock picks! I jumped the to the back and went to the backdoor. Oh! Unlocked I see! How stupid. I opened the door slowly making sure I didn't make any creaks. I put my mask on and got my knife out. I checked the downstairs for anyone. No one. I guess their all upstairs. I walked silently upstairs and saw 4 doors. One to my right, one right in front of me and two doors on both ends. Okay. Door right next to me first. I smiled widely, but it immediately turned to a frown. Are you kidding me! A fucking closet! I restrained myself from slamming it shut. I walked up to the door behind me. Their better be someone here! I opened it slowly. A nice cyan room. On the bed. What seems to be a 16 year old girl. Nice! I walked in the room closing the door behind me and locking it. An iPad! I see two laptops! Even a computer in the corner! A flat screen TV. And then an iPhone next to her. Man, what a lucky girl. Time to kill her! I pounced on her. She woke up and tried to scream but I covered her mouth.
GORE WARNING!!!

"C'mon, the fun is about to start", she started thrashing around try to get away. She tried screaming again. Damn! I got annoyed and opened her mouth got my knife and sliced her tongue right off. I yanked out the rest. The blood got on the walls, floor, bed, and me of course. "That should shut you up now", I smiled behind my mask. She tried grabbing at her mouth as the blood was coming out fast. What should we do now? Oh! How about an eye know. I heard her whimper in pain and fear. "You know, you got really pretty eyes", I stroked her hair. "Let me have one", I stabbed her eye as I said that. I took my knife out with her eye. She grabbed at my arms and dug her nails. It hurts though! She has fake nails on! I pulled my arm back harshly. Some of her nails came off breaking her real nails off to. Man, I was always scared of those things. You put them on and kinda risk losing an actual nail. I looked back at her. "Life lesson there, never wear fake nails or shit like that happens", kinda sucks that she can't scream. I'm getting bored of her. I grabbed her hair and put her in front of my mask. "I'm getting bored of you, no hard feelings right", I dug my knife in her stomach and slashed it open. She was crying but I also saw her dying. Lets make it faster, I put my hand in her stomach and pulled out the guts. I threw them on the floor and got off of her. I walked towards her door, opened it and went towards on of the doors to the end.
END OF GORE!!!

I opened it and saw an empty bedroom. Why!? I saw a note:

To April,(change if it's your name!)

We'll be out today, we'll be back maybe tomorrow 10 am. I hope you like the present we got you,

Happy birthday,
Love you

"Um, happy birthday April, you got to get killed by me, be honored", I found some money in a drawer. 250, nice! I walked downstairs and noticed a box in the living room. I'm curious now. I walked towards it. It had a note saying happy birthday. I opened and had to stop myself from sqealing.

A puppy! It's so cute! Fucking damnit, my fangirl mode for animals is coming out! I had my hands on my head until I heard the pup bark

A puppy! It's so cute! Fucking damnit, my fangirl mode for animals is coming out! I had my hands on my head until I heard the pup bark. You know what! I'm taking you! It's what April would have wanted! I had my hand in my chest while I was thinking this. Why are you still in the box though? I picked up the pup and walked towards the kitchen. Rubbing alchohol? This will do. I looked in the trash and saw a red collar in it. I grabbed it and the rubbing alchohol and went upstairs to the girls room. I poured it the room everywhere until it was gone. The pup licked my mask while I looked for a lighter in my pocket. I found it and turned it on.

"Happy birthday", then I dropped it and walked out the house. I made it to my motorcycle and changed my mask for the helmet. I looked back at the house once more to see the windows burst from the fire. Then, I turned on my bike and drove back home with a new friend.