Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

Here I am sitting on my couch. Being a lazy ass. I want food, but the kitchen is to far. So, I'm watching TV hoping there's something interesting. Sometimes I wish I had telekinesis. I heard my stomach growl even louder.

"Uh, stupid stomach, stupid hunger, stupid legs", I threw myself on the carpet floor. I dragged myself to my kitchen. When I finally got there, I finally picked myself up. I smiled widely when I got to my fridge. It immediately got replaced by a scowl when I opened my fridge. "Great! No food!", I sighed as I slammed my fridge shut. Welp, I need food. I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to my room. I got changed cause I basically looked like a hobo. I got changed and left my room.

I got my keys to my motorcycle and went outside

I got my keys to my motorcycle and went outside. I locked my door of course. I put my helmet on and drove to the store.

*10 minutes later*

I got to off my bike and went inside the store. What do I need anyways?

"I just need food", I wandered around the store for a little. How much money do I have again? Eh, I'll check in the end. What do I even want?

"Hey cutie~", I turned around and saw a little group of three girls.

"Hey...?", I may be bi, but these girls look like sluts. One of them hugged my arm and pushed her boobs against my arm.

"What's your name~", she tried to say in an innocent tone. Gross! I'll play it off though.

"Names Y/n", I winked at her. It's not weird for me at least! I saw she blushed a little, but smirked at her friends. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Well, Y/n, I'm really bored", she kept trying to say in an innocent tone. God! I just wanted food! Now I'm stuck with this slutty bitch! I felt myself smirk after getting an idea.

"What's your name, doll?", I looked at her.

"My name's Carrie(change if it's your name)",

"Well Carrie, want to hang at my place?", She smirked.

"Let's go", she had a bag of groceries with her. Then she looked at her friends. "You girls can go! I'll see you girls in a few hours", her friends looked at her then left. I'll go for those two later. I put my arm on her waist and pulled her closer. I got close to her ear.

"Let's go then", I whispered in her ear. She nodded while seeming a little excited. We walked out of the store and towards my motorcycle.

She looked at it for a while

She looked at it for a while. She seemed surprised.

"What's wrong?",

"N-Nothing just...this is yours?",

"Yeah",

"You have a lot of money then?", Hah! She a gold digger! Let's go with it though!

"Yeah, my dad is a business man", I don't even got a dad!

"Wow!",

"Yup! Anyways, I only have one helmet, so you can use it",

"Oh, uh, thanks!", I handed her my helmet and she put it on.

Well, at least people can't tell it's her! I sat down and waited for her to sit

Well, at least people can't tell it's her! I sat down and waited for her to sit. She put her groceries between us. Then she sat down and hugged me tightly.

*10 minutes later*

We arrived at my house. I got off while grabbing her groceries. I held my hand out for her. She grabbed it and I led her inside. I gave her groceries.

"You can put your groceries in the kitchen, just take a right, oh, and leave the helmet there to!", She nodded. I closed the door behind me. Not without locking it. She's such an idiot. I walked into the kitchen seeing her looking out the window. I covered her eyes. I whispered in her ear.

"Let's go to my room~", she giggled and nodded. I picked her up bridal position. I ran into my guest bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. I locked the door behind me. I got a belt and jumped on the bed. She nodded and held her hands on top of the bed board. I smirked and tied her hands. I got off and walked towards the closet. I got a knife and hid it in my sleeve. I got a bandana and walked back towards her. I tied the it around her eyes and went back to her ear.

"Haven't your parents ever told you not to talk to strangers...", She seemed to tense up a bit.

"W-What?", I started laughing like a maniac and stabbed her through the stomach. I put my hand over her mouth muffling her scream.

"You don't want to be to loud now, do you? You'll ruin all the fun~", she started whimpering and struggling. I got irritated by her kicking, so I stabbed her leg. She screamed again. I smirked at her pain. At least it's not my room. I noticed blood coming from under my hand. Oh! She's choking on her blood. I removed my hand and she immediately started coughing out blood. She tried screaming but I held her throat tightly. I dug my nails into her throat. She tried using her arms but forgot she had them tied. I got bored with messing with her, so I stabbed her throat getting it over with. She died on the spot. I got off her and untied her hands.

*5 minutes later*

I was watching SpongeBob while eating a granola bar.

"You like this show?", I asked Carrie's dead body that's now sitting on one of my couches. Silence. I nodded. "Yeah, it's a good show", I laughed when saw Patrick and SpongeBob doing some dumb shit. "Man, I love this show", I said while finishing my fourth granola bar. Well, at least I got free groceries! :)