Chapter 3

Y/n's pov

I got home finally. I got off my motorcycle and took the box with me. I went inside and locked my door. Then, I went upstairs to my bedroom.

(You can change it if you want)

I placed the box on my bed and opened it. Inside was a game cartridge. It said Majora. It also had it's own console. That's good! I plugged it into my TV and booted up the game. I saw a game file called 'Ben'.

"Let's see where they're at in the game", I picked the file and waited. Since I was waiting I took off my shoes and threw them in a random direction in my room. They're actually pretty far in! I started walking around looking for something interesting. Then I noticed a weird statue following me. "What the fuck...", I mumbled to myself. The screen started glitching. "Hey! Stop glitching!", Then I sighed knowing I'm just yelling at an inanimate object. Then words appeared on the screen, 'YoU shOuLDn'T HAvE dOnE THat'. I got up and pointed at my TV "You don't tell me what to do!", I heard a chuckle from my TV. Then a hand popped out. I fell backwards and saw another hand pop out. Then, a head! I saw a link wannabe trying to get out of my TV. "Nope!", He seemed a little startled when I grabbed the TV. I yanked it out of the outlet and threw it out the window breaking it.

"What the fuck!", I heard him yell  then a thud. Signaling it hit the ground. I looked at the console and grabbed it to.

"I ain't having any fucking ghosts in my house!", I threw the console out the window too.

"Oww! What the fuck!", I looked around and found a bag of chips. I looked out the window and saw him laying there. I dropped the bag on his head.

"If you get hungry!",

"Uh, thanks, I guess?!", I looked at the window.

"Guess I'm gonna fix the window", I started hearing some kids laughing. I looked out and saw them walking near the TV and the console.

"Hey guys, look",

"Hey, let's keep that stuff I don't think the neighbor wants it", then I ran towards the window and stuck my head out.

"Hey! If you little shits touch my stuff I swear I'll break every little bones in your bodies!", I saw them cry and run. Hmm, I didn't think it was that bad. I mean I know that they're both seven but still! Don't touch my stuff! Anyways, back to fixing my window. I'm just gonna call a random dude. I went on my phone and found some random cheap dude.

*45 minutes later*

"Thanks dude",

"Yeah, no problem, so, what happened again?",

"Oh, I threw my TV at it",

"...",

"...",

"...",

"...",

"Right...",

"Anyways, here's the money",

"Thank you, see ya!", And he left. I closed the door and jumped on my couch.

"So, watcha doing?", I jumped off my couch.

"What the fuck! How'd you get back in!?", it was that link dude again.

"The back door~", he said in a little singing voice. I made a cross with my fingers,

"Demon!", And threw a book at his face.

"Ow! what the!? Ow!", I saw some blood coming out of his nose. "Why!", I crossed my arms.

"Cause you broke my TV",

"That was you!",

"Whatever! You made it happen!", I said while walking to the kitchen. He followed me.

"What!?",

"Forget it! Here!", I threw some frozen peas at him. I don't even know where that came from. He sighed.

"Thanks...",

"Sure", I grabbed a bag that had some junk food in it and went back to living room. I put in Mortal Kombat. "What's your name anyways?",

"BEN DROWNED, call me BEN, yours?", I grabbed one of my controllers.

"Y/n", I picked my character

"Y/n", I picked my character. BEN got one of my other controllers.

 BEN got one of my other controllers

Then BEN picked his. We started playing.

*7 hours later*

I beat him again.

"What! How!?",

"Cause I got skills", I said while opening another bag of chips. BEN got up.

"I'm gonna go get some soda, you want me to get you one?",

"Sure", he nodded and went to the kitchen. I went upstairs to my room to charge my phone. "I'm gonna be back in a little!",

"Alright!", I went inside and immediately got tackled.

"Wha-", my mouth got covered. I felt a knife on my throat. Then someone whispered in my ear.

"I hold grudges", I got flipped and saw a dude. He had black hair, unblinking blue eyes, pale white skin, and a cut smile. He raised his knife.

"Go to sleep", he was about to stab me but I grabbed his arm just in time. I kicked him on the balls. I heard him groan in pain. I grabbed his arms and kicked him on the stomach and pushed myself off the floor sending him out the window. Breaking it! Again!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!", BEN came running through the door.

"What's wrong!?",

"MY WINDOW!!!!", I yelled while pointing at it.

"Uh, what happened?",

"Some jackass tried to kill me!",

"Oooow, BEN! Is that you!?",

"JEFF!!!",

"The cunt from the store!!! I'm gonna kill that bastard!!!", I got my knife while jumping out the window.

"Y/N!!!", I heard BEN yell, but I don't care that jackass is dead!!!