Chapter 47

Y/n's pov

I was wrapped in blanket while sitting on a couch. Everyone else was there and Offender was sitting on this throne like chair with girls around him. The awkward silence as the girls would flirt with him and then he'd flirt back. I was still covering Doggo's eyes. Sally, Lazari and Jane were in a different room. I sighed and stood up while throwing the blanket over Doggo's face so he wouldn't see the girls.

"Ok, um, how do I say this... WE HAVE FUCKING CHILDREN IN THIS HOUSE NOW!!", Offender smirked and kissed one of the girls.

"So~", I grinned and pointed at him.

"I swear to god Offender, I will shoot your balls like I did to Zalgo's heck, I don't need a gun, I'll cut your fucking dick off if I have too, so if you don't tell these hot ass girls to put on at least a shirt, you best believe that I'm gonna be keeping you up tonight and you sure as hell know it's not gonna be a good time for you", I was holding Offender by his tie while I one of my legs was stepping on his leg.

He looked at me, not smirking anymore with a little bit of red on his face and nodded. I smiled and let go of him.

"Great! I'm happy you understand the situation!", he sent off all the girls to put on more clothing. Once they were gone, I took the blanket off Doggo. "Alright then, we gotta get to the actual business now",

"Indeed we do, thank you Y/n", I nodded and sat down while Doggo put his head on my lap. Hunter was floating above us while looking around the room.

"Now then, our next plan of action, we'll do a surprise attack on Zalgo", a surprise attack, I see.

"How do we do that?",

"We'll use bait to draw him out",

"Bait?", everyone slowly started to look at me. Wait a second-

"ME!? WHY!?",

"He does have a grudge against you",

"Just cause I shot him in the balls does not mean he has a grudge against me!",

"What about that other demon?",

"Horseshit? Nah, we're good friends!",

"You did steal one of Zalgo's souls",

"Steal a soul-?", I stopped and looked up. Hunter smiled and waved at me.

"That's one soul-",

"I also heard you yelling about knowing a secret about him",

"It's a stupid secret! Anyways! Why does their have to be bait!? Can't we think of something else!?", I hid behind Doggo.

"Like what?",

"Um... not me being bait...?", after a bit of silence I hopped over the couch and started running. "I ain't being nobody's bait!",

I screeched when I slid around a corner and Slendy's tentacles crashed into the wall behind me.

"C'mon Slendy! I don't want to deal with his crusty ass demon self again! You have to understand!!", I ducked when another one came after me. "He starts complaining about his past relationships!!",

"You'll just have to deal with it!!", I screeched again when my ankle was grabbed by it. I was lifted upside-down by his tentacle. I started shaking my hands in front of me.

"But he has that one guy that wants to torture me!!",

"I thought he was your friend",

"No one asked for your information, Masky!", I saw him light up a cigarette. I looked back at Slendy. "Anyways, they want me and not in a good way. They're gay asses are gonna make it a living hell in just a few minutes", I heard him sigh and drop me.

"Get rest, everyone. We'll discuss in the morning", he teleported out the room.

"Just saying, I don't trust the beds here", I got up and dusted myself off.

"Don't worry darling, we make sure they're clean for the next sessions. You can all use the rooms now though",

"So you're a clean person? Really?",

"I have to be safe, do I not?", I stroked my chin.

"I guess?", next thing I know, Sally and Lazari both came running in while giggling.

"Y/n! Y/n! Come with us! Let's share the room!", they were both grabbing my arms.

"Sure?", I just let them pull me out and take me to a new room. Guess I'm sleeping with the kids.

_________________________________________

Hey hey! Happy Valentines Day y'all! I'm a little late on that but who cares. Hope y'all enjoyed and question of the day,

Did you guys have a valentine or were you a loner like me?

Well then, that's all y'all. Hope you guys had a fun Valentines, hopefully!

                                             Bye~