Chapter 49

Y/n's pov

I was laying in bed freaking out about not being able to think of a plan. I didn't even notice it was already day time. I groaned when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it.

Jeff.

"Morning dude, ready to die?",

"Seems like you couldn't come up with shit, am I right?", he crossed his arms. I nervously laughed.

"Yeah, how'd you know?", he sighed and shook his head.

"Let's eat, it'll probably be our last",

"No need to be a downer, I'm the most prone to dying compared to you guys, since you guys have some weird super human type shit", I gave him a thumbs up. He sighed and started walking.

"True, all of us might not die but that doesn't mean we want you dead", not want me dead? Does Jeff...?

"Aww, does Jeffy like me!", he immediately smacked my head.

"H-Hey! Don't go around saying shit like that!", I laughed and started running.

"Jeff said he'd miss me!!!", I screeched when he started chasing me.

"Now you're gonna get it!!!", I saw someone up ahead. I ran behind them.

"LJ!! My gay best friend!! Save me!!",

"Gay?", I slowly looked up at him. He was glaring daggers at me while smiling. I started to run as they chased me.

"You guys are maniacs!!!", I ducked as Jeff threw a knife at me. I jumped off the staircase and kept running. I ran a random direction and slammed some doors open. Everyone was there in the dining hall.

I looked at the door behind me and then slammed them shut. I smiled and waved at everyone after that.

"Hey everyone! I'm ready to die!", I nervously laughed. I was holding the door closed while the door was getting pounded on.

"Is everything alright?", I immediately nodded.

"Yeah! Definitely!",

"Y/n!! Open the door!!",

"I'll make sure not to stuff you with candy!! Hahahaha!!", I laughed and ran from the door. I got to Jason first. I hid behind him and climbed on his back.

"I got a fucking spoon!! You don't wanna know what I can do with this!!", me, Jeff and LJ were screeching at each other. Poor Jason just delt with it.

We all stopped when we heard laughing. I looked down and saw some of them laughing.

Weird...

Before, they'd probably try to stop the situation. Splendy walked over to us and picked me up.

"Eh? Hold up! Wait! Hey! Put me down!!", I tried getting out of his grip. He only laughed, hugged me and then twirled.

"Ah dear, I remember when a little baby! You grew up so fast!",

Baby?

Oh, I forgot that happened. I just stopped struggling after a bit and let him carry me. He put me in a seat after a bit and sat next to me.

I looked at the food and smiled widely. It's f/f! Everyone started eating. After a little while, I started thinking.

Hold on a second...

My favorite food, Jeff actually caring, everyone letting me do what I wanted.

No way! They think I'm gonna die!!

I started choking when food went down the wrong pipe. I coughed and drank some water.

"You alright Y/n?", I nodded while trying to catch my breath. I finished the cup of water and sighed.

Shit!

I was gonna say something but now I'm gonna contradict myself! I sighed and finished eating my food.

Stupid food trying to kill me, I still love you though.

Once I finished, I got up and took my plate to the kitchen. Man, breakfast was quiet, unless you count the beginning with me, Jeff and LJ.

"Y/n", I turned around and saw Slender there.

"Yeah?", he gave me a dagger. Aye yo! It has an eye! And it's blinking!! "What is this!?",

"Use it on Zalgo", after a bit, the knife slowly slid onto my arm, like a sleeve. "It'll go back to normal once your in his presence, we'll be there before anything bad can happen to you, it'd be best if you can use it before we get there but if it's to challenging, just stall or keep your distance",

"I'll try my best", he put his hand on my shoulder and crouched down.

"Be safe my child", was the last thing I heard until the scenery changed. I was in my room at the mansion. I looked around it.

Looks like my room was snooped through. I laughed and went to one of the floorboards. I yanked the plank off and pulled my spare knives from there. I put the plank back on and looked at my door.

I slowly opened my door and looked around. I shivered a bit.

Why's it so cold?

I walked around the hallway looking for anything to help me find clues on where he's at. I started to hear some static with a muffled noise.

I checked myself and found my phone. I saw Ben on the screen.

"You find anything?", he whispered. I smiled knowing I was completely alone.

"Nothing yet, it's fucking cold though", I whispered back. I kept looking around every corner but found nothing. Other than the place being a mess.

"Try going downstairs, to the basement or try Slender's room, I'll look through the other screens if I find any demons raoming around", I nodded and went upstairs to Slender's room first.

I opened the door but stopped immediately. The floor was missing. I looked down and saw a black abyss at the bottom. I groaned and turned around.

"I'm going to the basement I guess", I whispered to Ben.