Chapter 52

Y/n's pov

I got up and watch as things got tense. I slowly looked at the demons in front of us.

"I sEe yoU BrOUghT YouR bRAts wItH yOu",

"You know exactly why we're here for and it's not for petty chit chat", Zalgo put his hand on his chest.

"HoW rUDe, iS thAt ReALly hoW yOu tREat an Old FrIenD", friend? Slendy and Zalgo were friends?

"I don't ever remember us being quite close, I always saw you as a pesky rodent", oooh! Slendy doing that trash talk now!! Zalgo laughed.

"YoU mIGht waNT to WaTcH youR MoUTh", I laughed.

"What mouth...", Zalgo heard and laughed too. My head was then hit by Jeff.

"That's the enemy dumbass...!",

"I can't help that I'm stating facts...!",

"You-!", he was cut off by clapping. Zalgo slowly walked closer to us.

"GOod oNe Y/n But, I doN'T ThiNk aNy oF yOu HavE nOtIced wHat yOUr On", what we're on? I looked down at the ground.

Now that I think about it, why is this the only spot with cement?

Then I was pushed into someone.

"GET Y/N TO THE TOP NOW!!!", the ground started to shake and crack. Then a black clawed grabbed my shoulder and then I was in front of the mansion.

"What was that LJ!?", he pulled me back and then the ground blew up. A red light flew into the sky. Oh shit!

I saw as weird looking demons started to fly randomly. What the hell is happening!?

A demon that looked like a gargoyle landed in front of us.

"What the fuck is that LJ!?",

"Fuck!", he pulled me up but then he was shoved to the ground by another demon. Ew, it looks like a fly!! "Get out of here Y/n!!",

"What!?", I dodged the demon and looked back at LJ. "I ain't leaving you!",

My arm then pulled itself out in front of me. My sleeve ripped as the thing on my arm made spikes stabbing both the demons. Both the demons slowly turned into dust. I looked back at the thing as it slid back onto my arm.

"So cool...",

"Get your head outta the clouds, we have to look for the others",

"Right!", I started running towards the light but then LJ pulled me back. "What was that for!?",

"Are you fucking stupid! That's gonna kill you!",

"Why!?",

"Only undead creatures can go in there, your body will be disintegrated and your soul will be corrupted",

"Damn...", he grabbed my arm and started to drag me with him. We ran inside the mansion.

"How'd you get into the border?",

"Border!?",

"Yes, Zalgo opened a portal here leading to the border, he opened the gates to hell from down there", border! Um, shit, basement!!

"Basement! Let's go down!!", we started to run down. I saw little demons crawling the walls. We ran inside the border and saw all the demons flying around. "What the fuck...",

"We'll have to lay low, demons can smell humans but with that thing on your arm, it'll probably make a difference", I nodded and we both sprint into the trees.

"Wait, why can't you teleport us there?",

"I don't know how close I can get you there before you start having affects of the gates", what kind of affects are they?

We both made our way through the forest. I did my best to remember where the place was at again. We got to a little hill where we can see the gate.

"How'd he even get it open?",

"I don't know, he'd need a lot of human souls for that, demon sacrifices, virgin blood-",

"Ok! Why does everything need virgin blood!?",

"Demons do love purity, well to destroy it at least", I didn't even see Zalgo with any blood though.

Wait a second...

Oh...

"Let's go", we started running down the hill. Stupid Zalgo...

I could slowly hear Zalgo's laughter getting louder.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! IT WORKED!!!",  I started getting a little light headed. I shook it off and kept following LJ. I saw everyone attacking demons. I was knocked forward and face planted onto the ground. Something grabbed my head and held it tightly. It was whispering.

"don't look at me... don't look at me...", LJ slashed it's arm with his nails and pulled me up. I turned around and saw a weird looking demon. It suddenly screeched and rushed at me. "YOU SAW ME!!! YOU SAW ME!!!", 

"Shit!", before it could touch me, LJ grabbed it by the throat and launched it away.

"I don't think everyone can handle all these demons!!", we got back to everyone. My arm was pulled upwards and then the thing on my arm grew spikes and attacked all the demons around.

Wait wait! Why does this hurt!? I finally got to get a good look at my arm. My veins look black, I could see it go down my entire arm. It went back to my arm once the demons turned to dust.

"Y/N!", I was pulled by the shoulders. EJ was holding me. "Do you feel anything!? Anything at all!?",

"What?", I started to feel something warm going down my lips.

"Shit!", I felt my eye twitch. I looked down and saw a lot of blood on my shirt. Am I having a bad nosebleed?