Chapter 17

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, I made you chicken soup!~",

"I don't think that's gonna help Ben",

"I put so much effort into this! You'll eat it and you will enjoy it!",

"Fine! Give me the fucking soup!", I snatched the bowl and put on my dresser next to me. I glared at while he gave me a smirk. "You're enjoying my pain, aren't you!",

"Of course not! You're my dear friend, I would never do anything like that", he kept smirking and had his hand on his chest. I grabbed a random gumba on my bed and threw it at him.

"Get me Jeff as my nanny!",

"What do you mean! I'm best nanny ever, now eat your soup!", I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"No",

"Eat it",

"Make me!",

"I'll shove it down your throat if I have too!",

"I'll throw you out the window if I have too!", we glared at each other. Then, my stomach growled. Fucking damnit. Ben smirked. I got the bowl of soup and stared at it. Brings back memories.

*Memory Lane*

I stared at the chicken soup in front of me. This is literally all they feed us now. I mean there's different kinds of soup but still, the soup gets old. I get up and throw it away. I walk out the cafeteria and into the hall.

There's nothing to do here. Everything is to strict. Everybody's an asshole. And we don't even leave this place until we're 18. I crossed a corner and saw three kids surrounding another kid. Not my problem. As I was about to pass them, the kid yelled,

"Please help me!", I looked over at him. I know that kid. Hunter Mayer. Top student, quiet, never usually hangs out with people. It's not my problem though. I was about to walk until.

"Hah! This girl never helps anyone, and she's a freak too!", woah. Did he just call me a freak. I turned around and punched the kid in the face. Axel Wilton. The orphanages bully. He's 12. 2 years older than us.

"Axel!", Dylan Graber. He's a so called 'friend' of Axel.

"Forget about me! Get her!", the kid holding Hunter let go of him. He came and grabbed me by the hair. I really need to cut my hair.

"I got her Axel!", Michael Swayner. Always listen to what Axel tells him to do. Time to take him down. I grabbed him by the waist and tackled him to the floor. He let go of my hair and groaned in pain.

"You're fucking useless Mike!", I got tackled by Dylan. He hit me on the face once. I kneed him on his non-existent balls. Then, I pushed him off and stomped on his stomach. Then I felt hands around my throat.

Axel!? Didn't think he'd go this far. I can't breath though! I punched him on the face. Damn! He's not letting go! My vision started to go black. I'm not dying to him!

But...

I can't do anything. I looked towards the side and saw standing with his arms above his head and a big book in his hands. He slammed the book on Axel's head. Axel collapsed on the floor with a bloody head and I fell on the floor trying to catch my breath. I looked at Hunter, who was still shaking out of fear.

"Thanks...", he looked at me with a scared look in his eyes.

"I-I...", I got up but stopped when I saw something on the floor. A candy bar? I picked it up.

Looks like I see why they were after him. I'd try to kill him to. I looked back at him and waved the sweet treat around.

"Can I keep it?", he slowly nodded. I smiled at him and put the candy in my dress pocket. "Thanks!", I looked at the three kids on the floor. Might as well leave and get the punishment later. "You might wanna leave so you don't get punished", he looked even more scared. He nodded and ran off. I scoffed and continued towards my room.

*End of memories*

"Y/N!", I looked at Ben.

"What?!",

"You've been staring at the soup for 5 minutes, it's probably cold already!", oh yeah, soup. I kinda of always hated soup now. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked back at Ben.

"Fine, I'll eat some, not all of it though!",

"Just eat some of it at least, cause it did take while since your stove and microwave are wack!",

"Well sorry!", then I felt something move under my arm. Doggo? I thought I used you as a pillow? He licked my face and laid down in between my legs. I smiled at him. Then, I picked my fork/spoon and started eating. Not that bad.

"How is it?",

"Not bad, I give it an 7/10",

"I'll take it", finally, he left my room. I wonder why I've been thinking about that place. I despise it, I destroyed it, and yet, I'll still think about. I got a little chicken and gave it to Doggo. I'm just letting it get to my head. All of it is in the past.

"You think I should forget about it Doggo?", he did a little yelp. I'll take that as a yes.

"Y/n! Let me bring your console up there!",

"Fine!", this dude. I can't help the feeling that I'm being watched though. I looked out the window and saw no one. Eh, who cares. Must be my imagination. I gave another little chicken to Doggo. Aww, you're so cute.