Chapter 33

Y/n's pov

We heard a loud screech and then yells of agony. The bullet hit it's target, Zalgo, in between the legs.

"Try making babies now", I started laughing as he just whimpered a bit.

"YOu bITcH!!", I looked at LJ and Candy who also started laughing at him. I walked over to Jason and Hunter. I crouched down and aimed it at Hunter's head. He smiled and softly grabbed my hand and pulled it closer to his head.

"You want me to shoot you?",

"I'd rather die by your hands", I stared at him. I sighed and leaned in a bit then I kissed his forehead. I saw him smile and saw his eyes get a bit teary. "I love you, Y/n", I smirked and shot him. It was quiet for a bit.

"Aw, little Y/n gave him a kiss on the head", Jason pat my head. "Why'd you do it?", I shrugged.

"He worked so hard to get my love and never did it. I thought that's the least I could do since he's been trying when we were kids", we started to hear Zalgo laugh. All of us looked at him.

"DId yoU fORgeT ThaT tHe mORe SoUls i GEt, thE StrONgeR I geT!!", I saw as Hunter's soul go out of his body. It started to go towards Zalgo.

"What the hell is he talking about!?",

"Zalgo is a drug lord and that's how he's strong", the soul suddenly stopped. Everyone looked confused.

"HeY! geT oVEr HerE!", it spun in a circle and then came towards me. I got tackled by it.

"Y/N!!", I opened my eyes and saw a very pale and translucent Hunter. Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! NOPE!! I am seeing things!!! He smiled and hugged me.

"Guys!! I'm seeing things!!",

"HuNtER!!", I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?",

"Looks like Hunter doesn't want to go with that crusty ass demon even though he was his proxy!!", I sat on the ground and kept laughing. I put Doggo down on the ground too.

"YoU tHInk iT's So fUNnY!!", we noticed Zalgo starting to grow to the size of a house. LJ and Candy stepped away from him. I checked the gun again and saw it still had on bullet. I aimed and shot his eye. Once he closed his eyes and screeched again, I picked up Doggo and grabbed LJ's arm.

"Get us out of here!!", he nodded and poofed us away.

_________________________________________

We were back at LJ's carnival. I could still feel Hunter hugging me.

"We may have fucked up",

"Yeah, probably", I wonder if they could see him.

"Can... you guys see him?", they all looked at me. They all nodded.

"I wonder if he's just gonna keep hugging you",

"Can you guys try taking him off", LJ nodded and brought some of the dead children. They grabbed Hunter's legs and started to pull. He kicked them away. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Just take me back to the mansion",

"Hehehe, gonna try to ask Slendy to help you", LJ said while crouching to my height since he's like 7 feet or something like that. He pat my head and poofed us again.

_________________________________________

We were in the living room. Everyone looked at us.

"Y/N!!!", I got tackled by Ben and Offender. I let Doggo go. He ran up to Smile.

"My dear, you have something on your back", I nodded and pointed at Hunter.

"This here is Hunter, my creepy stalker. He's dead and he won't let me go", Jeff crouched down in front of me and looked behind me, I'm guessing at Hunter.

"What the fuck happened to his face?",

"Oh wow, says you",

"Hey! Just to let you know! I'm fucking beautiful!!",

"Yeah, you are. I did that to his face I guess since I started the fire", Jane and Red also walked up to me and crouched. Jane smiled at me.

"Hey",

"Hello there", I said while waving at her. Red looked at my neck.

"What's wrong with your neck?",

"Oh that, I had a shock collar on. It hurt like a bitch",

"Hold up! That's not the problem!", Jeff started to look lower. I immediately got up. Mostly cause Offender's purring started to weird me out. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I need to get checked up by EJ and I need to talk to Slendy",Ben grabbed my wrist and started to take me to EJ. Before we went up the stairs I looked at Jeff who was smirking and made squishing motion with hands. This dude! He's weird!

"Hey Ben, how long was I gone for? I couldn't tell time from there",

"Um, probably around 11 days",

"Really!? I didn't get any vitamin D!!!", man, I can't believe Hunter never let me use my chest bind. I guess Jeff found out...

"We're here! Let's meet up when you're done talking to Slendy", I nodded and knocked on EJ's door. I kept peeking behind me. It's weird having a ghost just hugging you!! EJ opened the door.

"Oh, hey Y/n, been a while",

"Yo! I need a check up",

"I don't-", I pushed him inside his room and closed the door. I smiled at him.

"Thanks! Don't mind the ghost on my back though",

"Ghost on your back?", he 'looked' behind me and saw Hunter. "Oh, ok", I hopped on the metal bed he had. He grabbed his stuff and walked over to me.

"So, where were you at?",

"Oh you know, I just got kidnapped, I bullied Zalgo, was in a car accident, killed my stalker and now I got his ghost on me, the usual", he nodded.

"Yeah, that must suck", I sighed.

"It does", he started to put something on my neck and then wrapped it with bandages. He cleaned some blood off me and put disinfectant on my cuts and scrapes. I got a lot on my elbows. He took off the cuff from my wrist and wrapped it in bandages.

"You'll be fine, check up with me so I can change your bandages", I nodded and hopped off the bed.

"Thanks EJ! I'll make sure to make it up to you",

"Come with me to get kidneys and we'll be even",

"Alright! See ya!", I left and started to go towards Slendy's room. Hopefully he can do something about this. I looked at Hunter, who's still smiling, and sighed.