Chapter 54

Y/n's pov

I ran as he charged at me. Man! How am I gonna beat him!?

"Stop running!!",

"No! Fuck you!", I flipped him off and kept running. Hunter pulled me to the side when demon dude swung his axe at me. I need to beat him some way.

"Coward! You run from your fights like the coward you are!!",

"Sorry I'm not seven feet tall, a demon and almost immortal!!", I jumped over the axe. I looked at his cut off arm and saw it slowly turning his shoulder to dust. So he's basically slowly dying...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got kicked by him. I rolled away a bit and stood up quickly. I jumped out the way when he jumped at me. The thing came out and slashed at his legs. He jumped away while landing on one foot.

Alright, dodge as much as I can so thing can attack. I stood but immediately fell down when I felt dizzy. Hunter came over and helped me up.

"Hunter... help me with this guy", he started shaking his head and pointed at the top. "Just... help me keep up with him, I promise I'll leave when I stab Zalgo with this", he looked a little worried but wrapped his arms around my waist. Hey, I'm floating!

I started shaking thing. How do I get this thing to activate on command!?

I started hitting the thing. Hunter was dodging demon dudes attacks.

"You filthy traitor!!", I poked things eye and then a lot of spikes appeared. One of the spikes stabbed my leg and the other one cut my cheek.

"I'm not poking you there again...", I looked over at Hunter. He's getting more transparent. "Hunter... you need to go...", he shook his head. "Just get out of here!! You're gonna disappear like this!!", he shook his head again and held me tighter. He floated us away from another attack.

"Stop yapping and die already!!", he threw his axe at us. Hunter got us away from it but then we heard a loud smash behind us. I saw the axe being swung to us!

Was the last one fake!?

Hunter was moving away but we're still gonna get hit! Everything suddenly went slow.

I'm gonna get hit...

I'm gonna die...?

But I haven't fought Zalgo yet...

My bodies moving on it's own...

Why am I blocking...?

That's gonna cut right through me...

Wait, I'm not moving out of fear that I'm gonna die. I'm moving it cause...

Time went back to normal as his axe collided with my arm. I forgot thing can block this!! Next thing I know, thing wraps around the axe making it stuck on me.

Then it exploded with spikes towards demon dude. We both looked at each other for a little while. Demon dude let go of his axe and stepped out of the spikes. Thing screeched and stabbed him with one big spike. His body started to turn into dust quickly.

"Stupid human... even if you kill Zalgo and close the gate... your world will be destroyed by the demons who got out... you'll die... everyone you know will die... and you'll be nothing but a failure... and these demons will make sure... you die a slow and painful death...", then he disintegrated. I panted and wiped some sweat away. I looked around and then pointed at Zalgo.

"Get me there... and then leave... I'll be fine...", I wiped some blood coming from my nose. Hunter slowly floated me towards Slendy and Zalgo.

I saw Slendy and Zalgo attacking each other. Are they also using magic? That's not fair! Once we were close enough, I pushed myself away from Hunter and slowly started walking towards them. I slowly stopped walking and looked back at Hunter and then my hands.

More blood started to fall from my nose. I could see black spots surrounding my vision.

"I sEe YouR fiNAllY hERe!", I touched Hunter?

"Y/N!!", I fell backwards on my back.

"aNd I sEE VAzoRitH DId a gReAt jOb", I think I just need a little nap. I'll be fine.

I'll just rest my eyes a bit...

Then I'll be fine...

I'll be fine...

Just fine...

...

...

...