Chapter 27

Y/n's pov

We left everything we got at my house. This time, I was the one driving and Jane was hugging me. I really hate getting hugs for some reason. I like giving them but not receiving them. So like, it's pretty awkward. I know me and Ben drove my motorcycle together but we had food.

"We almost there yet?",

"Huh? Oh yeah, we're close", I looked around the neighborhood. These houses are pretty big, I could probably find some good money here. I saw the house we were looking for. I can't have my bike on their property! That's just suspicious!

"You drove past the house",

"I know", I stopped on the road next to the neighborhood. I parked it and we both got off.

"What now?",

"We become ninjas", I jumped on the wall and climbed it. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. "Walk carefully, you are wearing heels right now",

"Ok", I made sure she was following me and wouldn't fall cause of her heels. How she run in heels anyway?

"3 more houses down and we'll be in the back yard", I didn't get a response. I feel like she just nodded though. Man, I miss Doggo again. Hopefully Smile is teaching him cool stuff. Finally after a minute or two we made it in the back. No dog out here. Good! I jumped down and checked if Jane needed help. She didn't.

"So who is going for who?",

"You can get anyone but, I'm killing the girls", she laughed a little.

"Ok, lets go in", I slowly opened the back door. It was easy, it was a sliding door. We walked in and looked around. A kitchen. I walked inside the kitchen and opened the fridge. Hey! Apple juice. "What are you doing!?...", she whisper yelled.

"Sorry I'm thirsty", I waterfalled some of the juice. "I love Appy juice!", I whispered again. I heard her sigh and walk somewhere. I closed the juice and put it back in the fridge. Then I used my sleeve to wipe the handle of the fridge.

I went upstairs since I kind of expect people to be asleep up here. I started to hear talking in one of the rooms. I leaned in and started to eavesdrop.

"I don't know, I just don't like your mother-in-law",

"She's just a little grumpy! That's all",

"Yeah but, she'll only talk to me if I have Rosa with me", Rosa?

"Hey, everyone loves Rosa!", is that their daughter?

"I guess you're right, can you go get me some apple juice please?",

"Sure honey", I started to panic. I looked at the door next to me. Without thinking I opened it and walked in. I slowly closed the door. I turned around to see where I was at. Oh shit! I looked at the crib. I slowly walked towards it. The wall says Rosa. I look inside the crib and see a baby. I ain't a baby killer!!!!

I started hearing footsteps again. Where do I hide!? Giant teddy bear! I put the bear on me and hid myself. The door suddenly opened. A lady walked in, she closed the door and walked towards the crib. She smiled as she looked at the baby.

"I forgot to tell you goodnight, Rosa, mommy loves you", then she gave the baby a kiss. I don't know why but, I feel sad and angry at the same time. I could feel my eye twitch a little. Then the lady left. I slowly got up. I went to the crib and looked at the sleeping baby again. I was holding onto the crib.

"Look kid, I may not be a baby killer but, that kind of shit really pisses me off", I heard a little cracking noise. I looked down and saw where I was holding onto was a little cracked now. I sighed and left the room. I sighed again and looked the door next to me. I told Jane to save those girls for me but, I really want to kill these two now. Oh well, sorry Jane but, you ain't getting these two.

I slowly opened the door. I took a little peak. Only the wife is in here. Then I noticed, the TV is on downstairs. I slowly went inside and closed the door. I got my knife out. I locked the door and made my way towards her. Then, I jumped on her and covered her mouth.

"Hey there!", the ladies eyes grew wide and then she started clawing at my hand. "You better stop that before I go and kill your baby", she immediately stopped.

I smiled at her. Then I remembered what happened in the room. My smile immediately left. Can I even concentrate right now!?

"Ya know, I didn't really want to kill you at first, I was here for your two older daughters", I noticed she started crying. "But, I don't even know, you with your baby got me mad, she's a cute baby to, it's just, I...", why did I get mad?

I looked at her again. She's still crying. "I, I'm not going to kill your baby...", I noticed she calmed down a little. This got me mad too. "But you know, I guess I just don't like you", I stabbed her in the chest. I heard her muffled cry. I kept stabbing her though. I think I kept stabbing her to, even though she's dead. I felt myself shaking a little. Wait a second. I took my mask off a felt my face. I'm crying...

Why the fuck am I crying!? I wiped away my tears and put my mask on. I got off the dead body and looked at it. Why did I get mad? I unlocked the door and got out. I still heard the TV on. I noticed the guy there. He has blood on him. I went over and checked on him. His throat is slit. I sighed. Jane.

"What took you so long?", I turned around and saw Jane holding some tape. I looked behind her and saw the two girls taped to chairs. I sighed and sat on the stairs.

"You know what, I don't even care anymore, do whatever you want to them", she tilted her head to the side.

"You sure?",

"Yeah...", she shrugged and went towards them. I heard barking. I looked up the stairs and saw a chihuahua. Aww! It's so cute and small! I went up and picked it up.

"What? You gonna replace Doggo",

"Of course not! I'm just giving this little creature some love!", I went back upstairs and opened the babies room and put the chihuahua with her. "I'm not gonna kill you guys", I did something else too.

*Time skip*

Me and Jane drove back to my house. I still can't stop thinking about what happened with that lady. I let my emotions get the best of me. Stupid emotions. We finally made it to my house. I went inside and dropped my helmet and my keys on the table. Ben was already in the living room.

"You guys are finally back", I gave Ben the little key chain.

"I'm keeping this one",

"Aww, it's the one that looks like me",

"Yeah but, it ain't you, it don't got them eyes",

"Hey Y/n?", I looked at Jane.

"Yeah?",

"This was a nice date", I took my mask off and smiled at her.

"Good", I felt something scratch my leg. I looked down. Doggo! I picked him up.

"You guys ready to go?",

"Yeah!", Ben started to go in the TV. Jane grabbed his hand and I grabbed hers. Just as I was about to go through, I felt myself getting pulled back. Then something was put over my face. I started to fall asleep. One thing I could hear though is Doggo barking like crazy.