Chapter 30

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in the corner of the room banging my head on the wall. Stupid ass period. Stupid ass two-face. Stupid ass demon. Doggo crawled on my lap. Aww. Cute ass Doggo though. I stopped banging my head and picked up Doggo. I rubbed our noses together.

"Aren't you a beautiful baby, yes you are!", he licked my face. The door opened. I turned around and looked at Hunter. He dropped the bags he had and ran up to me.

"Are you ok!? You're bleeding!",

"I can't help the bleeding",

"Not that! Your head!", he opened a cabinet and pulled out some stuff. He started to clean my forehead. He put a bandage on it after he was done and gave me a kiss. He smiled at me and grabbed the bags he had. "I got f/f!", my stomach growled just in time.

"Fine, I am hungry", I got up with Doggo and sat on the bed. I looked at Doggo. Hmm, has he gotten bigger? Nah, he's still his cute small self. Hunter also pulled out a box of different cookies. I let go of Doggo and picked up his ears. Then I started to move them as if he were flying with them, like Dumbo. Of course Doggo, only has small ears.

"Say aaah!", Hunter had a little chocolate in front of me. I glared at him but slowly ate the chocolate. He smirked and continued taking out the food.

This is usually what happens. He'll come and give me food, sometimes he'll hangout with me and we share the bed. Last time I tried to sleep on the floor I got shocked and then got lectured. I'm lucky today though, he says he has to do some things so he's not staying. I should be finishing my period today hopefully, I've been stuck here for a few days now.

"I'm going kitten! Love you!", he kissed my forehead and left. I heard the click of the lock. I sighed and laid down on the floor. Doggo ran up to me and laid down on me.

"Hey buddy", I started playing with his ears again.

"Why hello there", I immediately got up.

"No fucking way!", I turned around and saw the clown. "It is you! I see you brought some boyfriends", I smirked at him.

"Shut it! You look even worse than when were drunk!", I looked at the other two.

"How'd you even find me?",

"Smile helped now, let's get you out of here", LJ started walking towards me. I immediately shook my head. I pointed at the collar.

"I can't leave with this thing on", the blue walked up to me.

"That isn't a problem", just as he grabbed it we both yelled out. We both fell on the ground.

"Woah! Are the both of you ok?", the red head spoke up. I got up, shaking a bit.

"What the fuck! No way a regular collar hurt me!", Doggo started jumping on me. I pat his head.

"Told ya it's a problem",

"Why can't we just teleport you out of here!?", I got up and walked to the bathroom. I pointed at the vent.

"I tried getting out through the vent. The moment my hand went in the collar immediately shocked me, I tried a few more times but, I couldn't get out. Oh! Letting you know, Zalgo comes from time to time",

"ZALGO!?", all three of them yelled. I nodded.

"Yep", I popped the p. I got the remote from the dresser and turned on the TV.

"Why does he come in!?",

"He keeps telling me that I'm gonna be his proxy but I usually insult him or something and then he gets offended and leaves",

"Zalgo gets offended?", I snorted.

"Yeah, he's so sensitive", I saw the red head thinking. "Whatcha thinking about Wendy?", he stopped and looked at me.

"Wendy!?", I shrugged.

"Well, you didn't tell me your name",

"Jason", I looked him up and down.

"I like Wendy better", he put his hand on his chest and scoffed. The blue guy started laughing.

"What about you Bluey, what's your name?", he glared at me.

"Did you just call me a fucking dog from a cartoon!?", I smiled and nodded.

"Yep and right now, Bluey is looking a lot better than whatever your name is", he looked at LJ. LJ just shrugged while smirking.

"Candy Pop! That's my name!", aww, it's a cute name!

"What a cute name!",

"It's not supposed to be cute!", I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Candy Pop is such a cute name! You found yourself a great boyfriend LJ!", I batted my eyes. He scoffed and pointed at me.

"I'm not gay! I already told you!", I laughed but stopped immediately when we all heard footsteps.

"It's Zalgo... hide...!", I whisper shouted at them. They all disappeared. The door slammed open.

"Y/N! YoU WiLl bE mY PRoxY!", I slowly glared at him.

"I ain't gonna be the proxy of a fucking crusty ass demon!",

"You do-!",

"Shut your fucking mouth! I bet your fucking asshole is jealous of your fucking mouth cause of all the shit that comes out of it!", he put his hand over his mouth. He glared at me.

"I aM NOt AFfeCteD bY YOur wORdS anYMorE",

"Oh, I'm sorry princess, did you here any fucking words coming from my mouth asking if I cared about your shitty ass feelings", he was about to say something but I cut him off.

"I swear! A fucking pile of horse shit would be jealous of all the shit coming from your mouth!", he stopped trying to talk and stormed out. He slammed the door shut almost breaking it. I started hearing laughing, I joined in not to long after. I started crying from laughing to much.

"So he actually is sensitive!",

"God! I wish that was caught on camera!", I said while wiping off a few tears. All of us were laying on the ground.

Finally, after a few minutes of laughing, I sat up. I scratched Doggo's head and looked at LJ.

"So, how am I gonna get out?", he sat criss cross apple sauce and put his hand on his chin.

"This may take a more time than I expected",