Chapter 50

Y/n's pov

I dragged my feet as I walked towards the basement.

"Stupid demons... fucking shady fucks... probably having demon sex... little shits...", I immediately stopped and looked around when I heard creaking.

That sounded really close...

I looked down when I heard it again.

"Fu-", the floor beneath me broke. I broke through the 3rd and 2nd floor, landing face first on the 1st floor. I slowly got up and wiped the blood from my nose.

Lucky me for not being able to feel pain. I do feel a little dizzy though. I got up and leaned onto a wall to keep me up.

"Y/n...! Are you ok...!?", I got my phone from my pocket.

"Yeah... just fell through the floor...",

"Slender's magic isn't working on it anymore...?",

"Magic...?", I started walking again.

"Yeah, Slender had his magic working on the house so it wouldn't rot away...",

"Makes sense...", I wiped some more blood from my nose. After a bit, I saw the basement door. "Was anything down there...?",

"I'm gonna be real with you... we don't have any electronics down there...",

"Well, thanks for telling me I'm going in blindly...",

"You're welcome buddy...", I put the phone back in my pocket and opened the door. Immediately when it was opened, a huge gust of wind came from in there. The walls were red with some weird moving things growing from it. There was a glowing red light coming from there and the hot air was almost suffocating. I closed and leaned my back on it.

...

...

...

I took another quick peak inside just to make sure what I saw was true and then closed the door again. I got my phone out.

"So like, is there any way I can reconsider being the world's savior or something?",

"Get your ass in there!",

"Fine!", I slammed the door open and walked inside. I ignored the squishy noises with every step down there. Once I was down there, I immediately looked around.

A lot of ash seemed to be flying around. The ground looked like red dirt with a drought. The sky was hard to see, thanks to the ash flying around. Some weird vine like things was on the ground. I couldn't see anything from far away. I took my jacket off from how hot it was.

I turned around and looked at the stairs. It looked strange. Like it was a doorway in the middle of nowhere but if you looked at it from the other side, it'd just look like everything else around it.

I put my hand on my mouth so no ash would affect my breathing. It smells so bad in here too. I got my phone out again.

"This place looks weird, Ben", I heard glitching.

"Sto-... hear me... connec-... call... Y/n... Y-...", the call dropped. Guess I'm on my own now. I started walking forward. I stuck a knife in the ground when I got a little farther from the door. I finally started to see things the more I walked.

I passed a tree with a person hanging from every branch, a few of them actually. I passed two birds eating some guy while he screamed. I passed a red river. The ground started to show some human bones in it.

I started noticing big piles of dead bodies. I stopped once I felt rumbling. I ran behind one of the piles of bodies and looked around for whatever was making the rumbling noise. Finally, I heard it.

I started to hear the noise of several woman laughing.

Once I saw it, I stopped and froze in place. What looked like a creature with multiple heads and random human body parts on it. It laughed as it was walking around the bodies. I buried myself deeper into the dead bodies and covered my mouth.

My eyes started to tear up as ash got inside them since I never closed my eyes because I didn't want to lose sight of the creature. The rumbling stopped right next to the pile of bodies I was in. It just stood there without laughing anymore, no more noise.

"I see you", I forced myself to jump out and run as fast as I could. Why are Zalgo's goons scarier than him!?

Laughing and loud rumbling can be heard behind me. Her laugh is driving me fucking crazy!!

Where do I go!? I started to see more of a clearing ahead. Guess I'll keep going straight!

Before I knew, the ground went missing, like before.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!", I started rolling down as it started turning to a slope at the end. I landed harshly on my back. I was literally panting from that.

I slowly got up. My limbs were literally shaking. Damn, my phone broke. I looked around and noticed a lot of bones. It's actually harder to breath here. I covered my mouth and nose. It's really hot down here too.

"Where am I?", I looked back when I heard some steam. It was coming from the ground. Shit.

I got up and started running away.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO!?!?", I ran behind a tree. A loud noise came from behind me. Steam came from behind the tree. I waited a bit for it to finish.

I got out from behind the tree and looked. The ground had a hole in it and the tree had some burnt wood. The bones around were turned to ash.

I sighed and decided to check on the thing on my arm. It's still ugly. I started to walk until I noticed it's eye looking somewhere.

"Hold on a second, you can probably help me out buddy", I started to follow where it was looking at. You've just made my job easier.

My smile went away when a loud crash was heard behind me. That crazy laugh was behind me. I immediately started running again.

"If I can even survive the job!!", I just followed the eyes direction.