Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

Welp. This is awkward.

"Who th-", Ben tackled the dude and used some wires to tie him up. Jeff just closed the door.

"Hey guys, this one of the guys you live with?",

"Yup",

"What's his name?", Ben finished tying him up.

"Oh yeah, Y/n meet Glitchy Red, just call him Red, Red meet Y/n", this poor guy is tied up. He glared a little and then glitched. He glitched again and he was out of the chair. Cool.

"I forgot you could do that",

"You guys tell me what the fuck is going on! Or I'm telling Slender about this!", Ben started shushing him.

"Fine! Just shut the fuck up!",

"Fine, explain",

"Y/n here bought my game and well, when I was gonna kill him", Ben's face got a little red and he looked down a little. "He got his TV with me still getting out, and threw it out the window", Oh, he's embarrassed.

"Hahahaha!", I saw Red laughing. He was so much that he fell on the floor. I couldn't help myself, I laughed too.

"Wait, so he threw out the window too?", I heard Jeff whisper to Ben. Red got up.

"He threw the both of you!?", He burst out laughing again. Red then looked at me. "Man, thank you! God, I wanted to see it happen!", I nodded while of course still laughing. He looked a little closer at my face. "Hey guys, don't you think your friend here has a little bit of feminine features?", Ben and Jeff looked at me.

"Yeah, he kinda of does", their onto me. Well, it doesn't matter since they basically just started calling me a dude.

"He's just a dude with feminine features", Ben said while shrugging. The others just nodded. Well, they're much more idiotic than I thought but it happens.

"So...",

"Yeah?",

"You gonna tell anyone that we have a human with us?",

"Nah, he threw both of you guys out a window, then it's alright",

"So, now can we play videogames?",

"One more question",

"What is it?",

"Why's he even here?",

"Oh, Jeff destroyed my house after me and Ben slapped him with some cheese", he laughed again.

"You guys got a video?",

"Yup", he walked to the door.

"Send it to me",

"Sure thing!", He walked outside and closed the door. I looked at Jeff and his face was red. I can't tell if it's from embarrassment or anger, I think it's both.

"What's wrong Jeff?",

"Nothing", that kinda sounded like a growl. He was walking towards the door.

"Wait!",

"What?",

"Give me one of your best knives",

"Why?",

"Cause that's what I want since you owe me",

"Fine!", Then he left. I looked at Ben.

"Videogames?",

"Yes!",

*2 hours*

"How the fuck you keep beating me! I'm literally from a video game!", I'm getting hungry.