A/N

Yes, y'all are getting a sequel. I gotta say, this book has had quite a journey like, I'm pretty surprised on how much attention it got.

I really created all my stories just for the fun of it, thought nothing of it. Wasn't expecting 750+ followers and 550k reads. Y'all spoil me to much 👉👈

Honestly, I gotta hand it to everyone, this story went zooming, I remember when it got it's first few reads, I was honestly proud of those first few 10 reads.

But like, woah! It got big!

I really just wanted to create a story that just didn't make sense. In the end, it made some kind of sense.

It was always gonna end with Zalgo being defeated, that's where it was supposed to end at least. I really am leaving y'all with a cliffhanger, huh? Luckily, I've decided on sequel cause I didn't want to just leave it on an apocalypse.

Now that this one is done for now, I'mma focus on my other stories now!

Hopefully...

And then there's school...

Dumb school, sucked all my motivation...

And gave me my sleeping problems again...

Honestly, school is my biggest enemy. I was really hoping to finish the chapter earlier but I couldn't find the time to do it. I'll be updating my other stories! Slowly and! I'll probably update this in like November? Maybe December? One of the two!

Now then, it's my time to go. I love you all! Thank you! And now it's time to eat waffles at 10 pm.

                                               Bye❤