Chapter 11

Y/n's pov

I felt Senior Doggo jumping on me. He whimpered a little while he was jumping. I tried getting up until I noticed I was tied up. I also heard people talking. I hear Ben, who else is with him.

"Look, we were just hanging out!",

"You know we can't hang out with people from outside the mansion!", Senior Doggo started scratching at me. Poor puppy. He's all scared. I reached down towards my shoe since I always carry a knife there, just in case any situations like this.

"We're gonna have to kill them!", at least their in the kitchen. I got my knife and cut the ropes. I fell asleep with the dog carrier? What's wrong with me. I picked Senior Doggo and put him in the carrier. I saw my front door. The tape was all ripped up and destroyed.

"You're not gonna kill my friend!", I'm gonna have to make a run for it. I have to pass the kitchen door way to get to the front door. I got my keys as quietly as possible. I tiptoed my way towards the front. Wait! I'll just go through the back. I turned around and saw a guy wearing a mouth guard right in front of me.

"Wh-Where are y-you go-going",

"I'm out!", I turned around and ran as fast as I can.

"Guys!", I dodged a guy in a yellow hoodie. I felt someone grab my arm tightly. I punched the guy in the face while hearing a crack. I broke their mask. I saw my backpack right at the door way. I grabbed it and ran out. I heard a gunshot behind me. I started my bike and drove off. I heard another gunshot and then I was in the air. They shot my wheel! I hugged Doggo and landed on my back.

"Ow, you ok Doggo?", I just got a lick to the face. I got up fast and turned around. I saw the guy in the yellow hoodie holding a gun while aiming it at me. I jumped to the side as a bullet past me. I jumped the fence right next to me. I started hearing sirens coming fast. Then I heard running from behind fence getting farther. I sighed and sat down on the grass. I checked Senior Doggo for any injuries. I sighed again in relief, he's not hurt. I heard cop cars pass me, I guess to chase them. I waited for a little and jumped back to other side. No cops. Good. I walked to my motorcycle and picked it up. My poor baby. I walked it back to my yard and left it on the front. I went inside my house to see if anyone was still here. After a few steps I heard a crack under my shoe. I looked and saw it was a mask. A little blood around where the nose was, and it's split in half. It had an emotionless expression but it looked a little feminine. I picked it up and walked into the kitchen. I saw a bullet casing in the hallway. I heard my phone beep. I got it out and saw it was Ben, then Ben came out of my phone, for the second time.

"Sorry about that",

"Yeah you should be, Senior Doggo could have died!", I shouted while petting Doggo.

"Yeah, sorry",

"Who were they anyways?", I got a random bag of cookies from the counter.

"Some people who live with me",

"How'd they find you?",

"Our boss helped them", I nodded and ate a cookie.

"So what now?",

"What do you mean?",

"We still gonna be able to hang out?",

"Heh, you still want to hang out",

"Yeah, I've had worse, I literally drove my bike into the river just to help some guy",

"Wait, that was you!?",

"Yep", I went to the fridge and got some milk for my cookies.

"Everyone in the mansion saw that! They thought you died!",

"It was just a little water",

"I gotta take you to the mansion",

"What, why!?",

"Our boss wanted to find you, he thinks maybe you can help us",

"With what?",

"A war we're in",

"With who?",

"Someone named Zalgo",

"Sure, why not",

"Really!?",

"If I can take Senior Doggo",

"Yeah, let's go",

"Let me grab a few stuff",

"Alright", I went upstairs to my room to get my now clean killing clothes and my mask. I put Doggo down and changed. I put my mask on and got a few more knives. I got a few snacks, even for Senior Doggo, and put it in my backpack. I put some other necessities and some money, then I put Doggo back in the carrier and went downstairs.

"Ready to go",

"Let's go then", we walked to the TV. Ben grabbed my arm and we jumped in. I covered Doggo's eyes and waited. When I felt we got out, I landed on my feet. I expected to see Ben's room, but I saw a bunch of people. Everyone just looked at me. I heard a gun cock and then felt a gun right next to my head.

"I won't miss this time", I saw it was the yellow hooded guy.

"Wait Hoodie!", everyone looked at Ben. "Don't kill them!", he pressed the gun a little harder.

"Why?",

"This is the person Slender was looking for!",

"He spent his time looking for this! I don't buy it!",

"I kinda also came to give something back",

"What would that be?", I reached into my pocket and pulled out the broken mask. He scoffed and grabbed the mask. I grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground. I grabbed his arm with the gun and twisted his hand. He dropped the gun, I grabbed his gun and put it against his head.

"Looks like the tables have turned now", I noticed everyone had weapon now. I heard a bark and then something was licking my mask. "Sorry if I scared you Doggo",

"Alright, everyone calm down",

"How do we calm down when we have someone aiming a gun at Hoodie!", I saw Jeff and Red staring at me with shocked expressions. I started hearing a small ringing.

"What is going on here!?", a tall guy in suit came in. He doesn't have a face. He seemed to be looking at me and then their were tendrils getting close to me at fast speeds. Shit!